1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Just a couple of Questions

Discussion in 'The Network' started by rayoflight347, Feb 15, 2017.

Question - Just a couple of Questions
  1. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Hi,
    I have two pretty simple questions, shouldn't take too much time for anyone to answer.
    1. I emailed [email protected] and PM'd an admin (AlecJ) over a week ago about a case-specific refund. Ive gotten no reply. Did i write to the wrong address or sector of staff? Or is Shotbow just backlogged.
    2. Starting about 3 days ago, I have been getting huge and frequent ping spikes, often in the thousands, which commonly lead to crashing. However, this has only been happening on Shotbow. Has this been happening for everyone? Any ways to improve this?
    Thanks,
    rayoflight347

2. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    The support email is handled solely by Highlife, so response times depend solely on how much time he is able to dedicate to reviewing messages there, but I do believe he's been quite busy recently. Refunds aren't typically offered though.
  3. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    I'll be home soon. When I'm, I'll be able to provide you the information you need regarding your issues.
  4. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    1. Probably just backlogged

2. Shotbow's servers are laggy sometimes. It was probably everyone experiencing it
  5. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp

Like I promised:

https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/having-trouble-connecting-to-us-or-eu-read-this.229762/

Here is a link which should provide you with some extra info that could help you out.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM :).
  6. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    The terms of service you agreed to mention that we offer no refunds. (I don't think we've ever actually refunded anything.)

The link DutchSurvivor provided in the above post should be a good start for any connection issues. If none of that helps, you can post here and someone should respond.
  7. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    This applies to an xp refund. I was told by AlecJ and others, in-game that this goes on a case-by-case basis and to directly contact the staff.
  8. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    Oh. 100PercentHippo and I thought you were talking about a store refund, which we don't give out due to our TOS.

If it's not a problem to ask, what are you wanting to refund?
  9. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    I was curious about full or partial xp refunds for de-comissioned games. I was recently unbanned less than two weeks ago to find quite a few missing games or "in the garage". Don't worry about it, Im in conversation with Alec, things went through.