1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

WE NEED GRAPPLE PVP NOW

Discussion in 'GG' started by _DevilsRespite_, Feb 10, 2017.

WE NEED GRAPPLE PVP NOW
  1. Uncharted_ Emerald

XP:
    893,832xp
    I cant pvp without grapple so can u fix it so i can accually hit the player. Ask a Dev Or something Just fix this madness!!!!

Thank You!

2. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,743xp
    It would be nice to have in GG no doubt, maybe just specifically for the MineZ arenas? Maybe in 1.9 it will be a thing. Can't confirm though
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  3. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
  4. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    I agree because it would make it more like real shotbow but also grapple pvp is cancer
  5. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Grapple pvp was never intended so there is nothing to fix. Your grapple is for grappling and not for fighting
  6. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    So will grapples hitting people be removed in 1.9 update?
  7. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    In MineZ? I don't believe that has been discussed yet. I'll bring it up.
  8. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    i"m not saying it should be but Mychon's comment about it not being intended confused me. IMO if grapples hit people in MineZ they should do the same in GG
  9. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    I've heard that you can't hit people with fishing rods in 1.9 anyways. :confused:
  10. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    jesus christ, this would send GG to chaos. A lot of people don't know how to use fishing rods
  11. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    God, I entirely agree with this. I love rod pvp, I am much better at that than anything else.
  12. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    From my intense googling session, I've found that you can't hit people with fishing rods in 1.9 anyways.
  13. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I say we add hit boxes then!
  14. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    Grapple pvp is the worst type, people that play it are simply annoying and have no skill other than hotkeying (if you even count that as a skill)
    Metallurgical likes this.
  15. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    I absolutely agree. People should be able to get combos without having to use a fishing rod to help them
    Mychon likes this.
  16. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    As I said, you should be able to get combos without having to use a rod. I don't see what you mean by your so-called "rod spamming". Your chances of hitting someone with a rod from 3 blocks away is pretty high, so it barely takes any skill. No one long shots a fishing rod.
  17. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    If client changes weren't needed, player.spigot().useOldPvPSystem(true/false) would influence players experience viable PvP, unlike the standard BCS combat system we have today.
    With that being existent, you don't have to use a mouse to aim; grouping and numbers are impossible to fight as well.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.