1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion December Monthly Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by 323465963, Oct 31, 2016.

Discussion - December Monthly Feedback Thread | Page 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezyo Regular Member

XP:
    3,145xp
    An underground system seems to be the best conclusion from what I see here. Also, the idea to be able to shoot mid-air again accept with heavy guns like the pkp sounds awesome.

2. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    If you don't remember, if the person who were operating the mech had a brain. People would turn the mech around and consistently bounce around, which would nearly reach the speeds of the normal mech anyways. :)
    Tonko921 likes this.
  3. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    What's going on, there's no weekly arrow and there's no news. This is kind of irratating..
    Tonko921 and _Dark_Messiah_ like this.
  4. Athys Platinum

XP:
    279,640xp

The Weekly Arrow is currently on hiatus until the 1.9 update rolls out. As for "State of the Month" threads, those were particularly designed to be a part of the 2016 Roadmap. Now that it is 2017, we may or may not continue to post monthly feedback threads, it's still being decided.
    Tonko921, KoenigApfel and Hydralaxius like this.
  5. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    I'm pretty sure there will be a weight system for jetpacks where you can't shoot in the air or fly at all while holding a heavy weapon like a pkp or rocket launcher.
    How about in stead of not being able to fly, you could be able to fly but heavier weapons make you use more fuel? The heavier the weapon, the more fuel used.
    Credit to Loiss01 for the idea.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  6. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    I mean, yeah it could work. But it doesn't quite make sense.
    Tonko921 and _Dark_Messiah_ like this.
  7. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    What do doesn't make sense? having more weight would make it harder to keep flight, therefore using more fuel
    Tonko921 likes this.
  8. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    You wouldn't use more fuel if you weighed more. Fuel usage would be less efficient therefore moving at a slower rate. It's a game, ignore me. Just me and my thinking.
  9. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    300,330xp
    This would be correct. With less fuel in comparison with your total weight you'd have to fire your engine a little more often and you wouldn't be able to ascend as quickly. That said, the effect should be pretty small since weapons are something like 20-30 pounds and the player with a jetpack should be about 200-300 pounds, assuming we have very advanced propulsion technology in this game.
  10. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Ok, let's be honest. Wasted was most popular when there was less balancing. Contrary to what many believe, it was actually more fun no matter what side you were on, experienced or not. I speak from personal experience, because I got to be both the hunter and the hunted. Honestly, I don't mind a map change, the tunnels etc. Those things are too late for me to change. But I really don't think we should go changing too much from how wasted originally was, 3-4 years ago. Keep in-flight shooting, keep jetpack refueling. Maybe a minor nerf on mech health -- maybe to 500 or 400 at the most. But really don't go changing the whole concept of wasted in the name of "balancing" or "making things more fair". Wasted is nice because almost everything is accessible to regular players, after a couple of weeks or practice and determination, You can easily do well your self. I saw one comment on this thread suggesting to remove the ability for jet-packers to shoot, even if landed. That sounds like complete Bullshit. Most people left simply because of a huge amounts of bugs and glitches. We want wasted back for a reason, we loved it as it was. I pray that you guys don't mess it up the second time around.
    With that said, Im getting impatient, I have confidence in Shotbow, and I love u, 323. :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.