1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Feb 6, 2017.

MineZ - MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #2 | Page 3
  1. Edog987 Platinum

XP:
    187,842xp
    I've made so many great memories on Shotbow. From the first time I joined MineZ early 2013 and got full iron at Outpost Adera, to playing the incredibly broken GunZ (I still wish they finished it). And especially beta testing Annihilation with those bedrock walls and wands :), and soloing Jungle and Stronghold on When in Rogue. And especially Mr_Darn... What a guy lol. I became active on the forums only a few years ago and laid low after a while to focus on school but I've made some amazing friends and even better memories; too many to list in a post... But it's crazy to see the changes Shotbow has made and I'm excited for what's in store!

It's also pretty neat to see that some old friends have earned Admin/Staff

(Edit LOL i realized i posted this on weekly update #1)
    Tonko921 likes this.

2. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Best memory was probably being a noob in 2013 and somehow killing Bionic_Prodigy my first time at Eillom.

Minez 2 beta might be up there as well.

On my old computer I have a recording of my first time exploring agni ignis when there were no chests.

Maybe early 2014 when Minez broke and the zombies went vanilla speed. I did wizard tower legit 8 times in a row.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  3. Ninja_Bacn Platinum

XP:
    191,885xp
    One of my favorite MineZ moments was when Casual Chat made it inside Axis Mundi.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  4. AJZ1994 Regular Member

XP:
    62,048xp
    Is the dungeon out now or in 1.9?
    Tonko921 likes this.
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    In 1.9.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  6. Jonathan03011998 Artist

XP:
    12,532xp
    After I played minez for a long time I made 3 Years ago the first Logo for our clan team turtle.

Good ol' times

[IMG]
    Tonko921 likes this.
  7. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I was just thinking about this, what came first.

Ghost ship or Ghost fleet?

Anyway new dungeon is confirmed! I want to be the first to die in it.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  8. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Ghost ship pretty sure
    Tonko921 likes this.
  9. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    But what is the lore behind the ghost ship? Why did it drifted off, and did it drift off before or after ghost fleet. Are they connected :eek:?

Edit: I also hope they bring back that the ghost ship moves every server reboot. Also to new spots.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  10. mmertTR Silver

XP:
    78,964xp
    Where?
    Tonko921 likes this.
  11. Kezzbo Platinum

XP:
    9,982xp
    I think i found it, Did anyone just zoom out and try the underground mode?
  12. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Mmh ? There's nothing and the map has not been updated for 2 years.
  13. Vaarka Platinum

XP:
    27,628xp
    Favorite memory...
    In MineZ, it would have to be the time where a bunch of friends and I got all geared up and went somewhere up north (it's been at least 3 years since this happened, so I don't remember the names of the places very well). On our way up, one of my friends suddenly had to pee, so he ran off. In the thirtyish seconds he was gone, a few zombies spawned, and since we were near the canyons, one hit him once or twice and he fell off the cliff. We got to watch him fall, completely unaware because he was afk. Since he had his headset still with him, we just heard him start shouting "WHAT HAPPENED" because he heard himself hit the ground. idk why, but hearing him freak out just made it a good memory.

In Shotbow, it would have to be an Annihilation game. Not long after it first released to everyone (I didn't have Plat then), there was a game where the nexii glitched, and couldn't take damage. The game lasted for several hours, and since there wasn't a nexus to destroy, everyone spent those hours just trying to dominate the center, a game that was fully based on PvP... ~ Also, any Valleys game I played back in 2013 was memorable and I miss playing that map
  14. MKrisu Regular Member

XP:
    15,245xp
    Is it flooded tunnels? or is it near towns? or swamp
  15. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Not Flooded Tunnels. It is completely new!
  16. RoseFredricks Artist

XP:
    45,261xp
    I just realized, that's not actually a circle. Its more of an oval since the map is actually on a tilt and not flat. The more you know :stuck_out_tongue:
    Typuzer and Meme_MC like this.
  17. jmiester07 Regular Member

XP:
    36,232xp
    why won't anyone tell where the new dungeon is? i have been looking for it for a week now and can't find it. does it take a button to access it or is it pretty obvious that you will know it when you find it?
  18. jmiester07 Regular Member

XP:
    36,232xp
    But then how do people know where it is?
  19. jmiester07 Regular Member

XP:
    36,232xp
    But Halowars91 said that it was already added. And that we should check it out, how can we check it out if its not out yet?