1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Jan 30, 2017.

MineZ - MineZ: Origins - Weekly Update #1 | Page 2
  1. ACrispyTortilla Retired Staff

XP:
    170,292xp
    dungeon at Somnia sort of like the manchester house dungeon in MineZ 2 but it's based around clockwork.
    Tonko921 and ExoticDots like this.

2. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp
    MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN
  3. Catsage Retired Staff

XP:
    50,768xp
    mclovinville dungeon where we fight the legend ronald mcdonald himself
  4. mouselord Platinum

XP:
    161,120xp
    Zerbia add one there :lmao:
    Tonko921 likes this.
  5. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Awww yea... Dungeon behind the Eastern Waterfall!
    Tonko921 likes this.
  6. 018 Regular Member

XP:
    946xp
    We need a dungeon that takes place in the sky. Another dungeon for Simoon? Speaking of dungeons, Darnies still needs a legendary
    MTrout and Tonko921 like this.
  7. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp
    Chibotle, Tonko921 and Tannatron like this.
  8. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,743xp
    If there was a place I'd add a dungeon too, it would be somewhere is the snowey area. There's ALOT of unused land there. You could easily fit a dungeon for towns there.
    [IMG]
    Edog987 and Tonko921 like this.
  9. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Dungeon at Mining Town.

Also, HOLY SHIT ORIGINS!!!!
    Tonko921 likes this.
  10. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    Wow
    Tonko921 likes this.
  11. Techbae Regular Member

XP:
    2,081xp
    Awesome that there are at least some staff that are still here and not MIA, however to me, I have absolutely no interest in future updates being developed at the moment. For the sake of the server, I have concerns about when 1.9 will be released, if it will, especially after hearing about the dreadful state the staff team has been in as of late (leadership in particular, or lack thereof I should say).

Great work on your update and I'm glad you are doing what you can, however this is not what this community needs to hear right now. What they need to hear is what's the status on 1.9 and when they should reasonably expect the rollout.
  12. Trails Platinum

XP:
    30,149xp

apparently 1.9 is done, they just need the 2 devs to be on at the same time for like 48 hours or something
  13. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    I'm pretty sure there's something behind that waterfall. I was rendering chunks and saw a large open area behind it.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  14. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    I know all teh secrets :wink:
    Edog987, Tonko921 and Tannatron like this.
  15. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp

Found this from the pile of forum posts dating back 2 years ago.

If you do some digging, you actually find some thought provoking stuff.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  16. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    Halo isn't a developer, so he really isn't able to give those kinds of estimates out. What he can do though is give progress updates on Origins (which is pretty cool so far).
    Tonko921 and Genuinity like this.
  17. Techbae Regular Member

XP:
    2,081xp

I never said he was a developer. I said an update about the status of 1.9 would be much preferred over content that can only appear after 1.9 is released. If Navarr or the mostly MIA Highlife cannot make any sort of announcement, then someone needs to. The community should not be settling for "It will roll out whenever we get it done." 1.9 should have been here last year and yet here we are.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  18. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    How do they have shrouds if they're nerfed o_O
    Tonko921 likes this.
  19. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Mainly whats making the 1.9 progress hard is that everyone wants it, but no one goes onto the beta server to test it. As trails said, 1.9 is probably already finished, but the devs need to be on for 48 hours or whatever. The community has already settled for "Hey 1.9 should be here already". And also, try to take into account all the updates that Mojang is putting out with almost frightening frequency.
  20. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    4,092xp
    my dungeon
    Tonko921 likes this.