1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted in the Coming Year Part II

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Robertthegoat, Jul 18, 2016.

Wasted in the Coming Year Part II | Page 11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Bu. but momma, what do I do now.... ;-;
    HypeTrains likes this.

2. beezyo Regular Member

XP:
    3,145xp
    Do I have to rebuy the classes I purchased for wasted?
  3. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp
    Any updated release dates?? If so when?
    TehFrozenWizard likes this.
  4. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    I don't think so. I'm pretty sure someone said you didn't have too.
  5. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    By this summer.
  6. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    when hell freezes over
    Braiti likes this.
  7. RisingThumb Regular Member

XP:
    96,839xp
    When the world ends
  8. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    You will get to keep all classes you've purchased, however you'll still have to purchase any new ones that come out.

No updates on the release date, still waiting on 1.9 progression.
  9. RyansFace Regular Member

XP:
    91,361xp
    Let me begin by saying this; now that I look back on my experience playing Wasted, I definitely played the shit out of it.

After 10 minutes of playing the game I was immediately hooked. Couldn't get enough of it. I even stayed up past my curfew on school nights just to play Wasted. Even a broken wrist and a really thick arm cast didn't stop me from getting kill streaks of 50. Every day was a good day because of Wasted, from the puny and pathetic P30 gunfire to torrents of 7.62 rounds being unloaded by a PKP I enjoyed every moment of Wasted.

I even miss the sound of someone firing a rocket launcher. Every time you heard one it sent a shockwave through your entire body and reaches down to your knees, followed by an extreme sensation of dread. I still have a slight feeling of that same exact dread when I think of the sound. In short, if pure fear ever had a sound, it would sound exactly like the rocket launcher.

I miss that fear. I miss the pickup sound for cash. I miss that sweet red mist it makes when you hit someone in the ol' noodle. I miss the cheap $50 Mosin that competed against PKPs and M249 SAWs. I miss capturing drop zones with a squad of jetpacks. There's not enough space to list everything else, but I miss playing every second of Wasted.

When Wasted hits the public testing phase, I will 100% guarantee that I'll be spending every day and night playing Wasted. I'll always have time dedicated to playing Wasted.

I'm going to reiterate; I'll be playing this shit every day. Every week. Every month.
  10. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    I miss Wasted too... but all we can do is wait for now and enjoy the journey to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
  11. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Amen
  12. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Pretty damn long rainbow, better be a huge pot of gold.
  13. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Oi, 323, why do we need to wait for 1.9 to do public testing? Why not within the next month testing. At the very least release some of the steam from this 2 year old boiling pot.
  14. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    To my understanding, the current version of Wasted is being/has been written for 1.9 and is not compatible with previous versions. The current version of Wasted will be released along with the entire 1.9 update, so rolling that would be our top priority.
  15. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    Understandable, but still hard on the populous. Maybe release it on beta? Thanks anyways. Also 323, haven't seen you on in ages!
  16. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp

When will the 1.9 update be released?
  17. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Who know's friend.
  18. RyansFace Regular Member

XP:
    91,361xp

I've heard it's being released soon™.
    _Dark_Messiah_ and Hydralaxius like this.
  19. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,866xp
    I heard "soon", 6 months ago :stuck_out_tongue:
    Hydralaxius likes this.
  20. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    I said this in the "ideal wasted" thread, but I'm not sure you developers saw it.

What if there were broken or damaged jetpacks?

This is one of the things that would be found in the random military bases in forests or on top of mountains.
    Maybe they could have a change of spawning in objectives or in big cities. Also, if there are team-based objectives, these would be good as a reward for completing them.
    This is my idea on how they would work while broken. Maybe they are kind of like when you get a lot of lag while jetpacking, if you have ever experienced this before. In this case, they would be kind of jerky while flying, the jetpack going on and off.
    If you fly too much with it, it could have a chance of exploding. The time it is usable before it explodes would be random.
    To fix, it would be like a mech. You would use a mechanics wrench or repair kit. After that, you have a perfectly good jetpack.

Another little idea:
    Repairing with a mechanics wrench or repair kit should take time. If your a mechanic or have a repair kit, it is just too OP because if you are close to a damaged mech, you can go there and instantly be overpowered. Mechanic should take 1 second per use of the wrench, and a repair kit should take 1 to 2 minutes. This would make it harder to become instantly overpowered with a mech, and it would also make a mech ovjective more of a intense fight to overcome.
    323465963 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.