1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Top 5 Gun Gamer

Discussion in 'Gun Game' started by Creeperker, Dec 7, 2016.

Discussion - Top 5 Gun Gamer
  1. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    What do you think of that? Let me try put up candidates. BlueToePolca, 323465963, eggspert7820, hetase and (I hope I myself suitable for this list :lmao:) They can change battlefield situation, that's how much they're so strong. Especially Blue and Number are so good :D
    ripshotbow likes this.

2. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    BS I could take all of them out besides 323. And 323 would destroy blue, no offense Blue.
  3. DerMongoose118 Regular Member

XP:
    119,142xp
    I would say put DetectiveMew and I in as well, as DetectiveMew is good as well, and I almost 2v1ed him (granted that most likely half of my kills was the poor guy stuck on DetectiveMew's team) until a noob showed up and kept getting killed.

I have won against some of the good players (granted once), so I could very well fit in on the top 10.
    KoenigApfel likes this.
  4. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    _ahri's pretty good too. Bested me a couple times in 1v1 dust matches. Haven't been on for a couple weeks due to exams though, so I'd expect I'm pretty rusty :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. DerMongoose118 Regular Member

XP:
    119,142xp
    Oh, right! _ahri is also a good one! I haven't been able to beat her at all, and I at least got close to beating DetectiveMew.
  6. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Back in the day, used to be ARJButay.
  7. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    I don't doubt that... It's a struggle going against you. :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    (Skip to 2:01. :stuck_out_tongue:)

Sigh... Nobody knows me as an EU player.... :(

I used to do 2v1's for Minecon capes, y'know? ;3

But the thing is, I can't fight 90% of the people that are on this list bescause either they have 230849785738 ping or I have 20497853898 ping bescause I'm from the EU, and the majority of the "top" GunGame players are US. Which makes it hard for me, and them to have a good and fair match with me.

If I'd say myself, I'd put myself on the list too! :3
  9. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
  10. KoenigApfel Regular Member

XP:
    94,770xp

DetectiveMew is by far the best ive ever met on gun game..

+++ EDIT +++
    Still I think you could hold some kind of tournament to verify all of the above assumptions :stuck_out_tongue: