1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Last month of Shotbow.

Discussion in 'The Network' started by ripsh0tb0w, Dec 9, 2016.

No Prefix - Last month of Shotbow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seaot Regular Member

XP:
    15,016xp
    I really think 2017 the server will die. It'll probably too expensive to maintain.
    No updates(that had been promised more than half a year ago).
    Almost no players AT ALL, in an evening maybe 3 Anni games are played.

It's sad but it's true

RIP Shotbow

-ripshotbow & ripshotboweu & ripsh0tb0w

(Also we're in the progress of setting up a clan, so stay tuned ;])
    iCryEveryTime, WWII, Rixhack and 4 others like this.

2. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    It's been a good run. It was bound to happen sooner or later. :3
    Rixhack and SquallyTheWally like this.
  3. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,995xp
    nice joke not like there's 20 people who've donated 500 or 1000+ dollars on this server
  4. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    This is a statement that is based on nothing, so don't treat it like it is a fact. Just because the amount of players has dropped does not mean the network will die in any case.
  5. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Rixhack, futnub and Bergmanman like this.
  6. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    lol
    Creeperker likes this.
  7. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    We will have to see for this. Shotbow may be in a dip right now. It isn't 2017 yet and you can't really make any assumptions as you don't know when updates/gamemodes are going to be released. You can think that in your own opinion that "Shotbow will die in 2017", but think of how Shotbow started out. They didn't have much players and grew and I feel like it's starting to happen again and soon there will be more players and updates and such. We do care for our players equally and we do definitely care for the server (as we staff here).
    LeTitaniumLegend and Axyy like this.
  8. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    I smell admin gonna lock this
    Rixhack and Creeperker like this.
  9. PurplePugs Gold

XP:
    18,261xp
    You don't have any evidence but I agree. This place can't be sustained by the small amount of players this server has. RIP
    Braiti likes this.
  10. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    We'll stop making assumptions once you get the 1.9 update out. Until then... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Rixhack and Dinohoot8 like this.
  11. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Haha. Well, I can't wait till the 1.9 update as well.
    ripshotbow and Braiti like this.
  12. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    oh man the truth hurts
    ripshotbow and Axyy like this.
  13. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp

Even if Shotbow has an update, it won't do anything. MineZ 2 brought in a few youtubers, but they left after a while, along with their fanbases. The truth is nobody cares much for shotbow anymore. Shotbow's numbers are falling and soon it will be not worth the money to keep it running. Even if there is a huge update, it might bring back a few players but Shotbow will not survive 2017, I fear.
    GalacticaGX and Braiti like this.
  14. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    We just have to believe. Don't assume the negatives that quickly as it's not even 2017 yet.
    JesseTheSkrub and Fluffoon like this.
  15. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    It's hard not to assume the negatives man. Premium has lost all benefits, there hasn't been an update in months, and almost all the community is gone. It's hard to see how things are going to get better.
    Rixhack likes this.
  16. I_cant_breed Platinum

XP:
    310,591xp
    I mean I really hope something is gonna come out of the 1.9 updates but at the rate Shotbow has kept deceiving me, I don't think anything can make me feel like 3 years back.
    Rixhack and ripshotbow like this.
  17. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    You know something is wrong when shotbow's own admins are resigning because they are frustrated about a lack of progress.
  18. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Lots of the staff didn't just retire for that. They retired as they are busy in their lives with school and such. It's sad to see staff go, but we will make up for it :D
    LeTitaniumLegend and MTrout like this.
  19. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I dont feel like we should give up, but ok. Lets just wait and see what is going to happen.
    Dinohoot8 likes this.
  20. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Lol Staff reply was gotten some likes by Staffs. I don't like such Admins who is always say "true things" and like and like and like Staff's "true reply" uhhh I don't like it very much! I would say "Good Admin" or "Person who is suitable for administrator" could grasps the current situation and say your true idea and hear the players voice which is the most important things. I know Staff isn't a position to say negative things to Shotbow but it's so important. If I am Admin, I say these things alot because I'd like to change Shotbow for better. I have question why did you want to become Admin? You wanted authority? Or help Shobow? Anyway I'd say you should hear the any players voices and create a definite update schedule, not Feedback thread just new one. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad.

Why did I paid 1000$ to Shotbow? because I loved all players, all Staffs and Shotbow...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.