1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion December Monthly Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by 323465963, Oct 31, 2016.

Discussion - December Monthly Feedback Thread | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captain_marwick Regular Member

XP:
    5,108xp
    Llama trains :lmao:
    Tonko921 likes this.

2. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Even though I'm not popular, I am good at editing, or I think I am atleast. I'll be making tons of videos on it.
  3. captain_marwick Regular Member

XP:
    5,108xp
    I am waiting on a computer that might work for rendering videos and such
    Tonko921 likes this.
  4. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    This idea shot into my mind as soon as you mentioned the Shulkers.

I think making a turret much like the Mounted M420 as an anti-air defense would be amazing. This weapon would primary be based on taking down players with a Jetpack. If it's possible to increase the speed of the Shulker's projectile, the speed should be changed depending on the speed of the Jetpack, if it gets changed anyway.

The turret should be based on disabling other players' Jetpack. Once a player gets hit by the Shulker projectile, his Jetpack will be temporarily disabled, preferably for 1-3 seconds so you aren't guaranteed to die if this happens, much like an EMP (EMP Turret, sounds nice, doesn't it? :stuck_out_tongue:).

I'd love to hear other's thoughts about this idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

~Thomas
  5. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    The amount of time these turret like suggestions have been placed into threads, and the little amount of times it has actually been recognised as something great. This is the most simplest, beneficial solution which is effective, and fun at the same time. It would be a great counter to various things, especially the Jetpacks.

Make this happen.
  6. DerMongoose118 Regular Member

XP:
    119,142xp
    Finished the tower for Siege 2.0, am going to be working on the "coliseum-sand area" and then the bleachers and bases, hopefully finishing it up!
    Tonko921 likes this.
  7. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    You cannot modify the projectile speed sadly, but you can modify the target and deviation. But it's a nice idea and using the Shulker Bullet as some sort of feature certainly shouldn't be scratched!
    Tonko921 likes this.
  8. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    Wasted is probably dead, but I have an idea if it makes it.

Instead of nerfing jetpacks, make a new gun or item that sends a homing projectile at air targets like an anti air gun that does as much as a sniper rifle because disabling jetpacks temporarily like an EMP is just death by fall damage waiting to happen.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  9. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Just a heads up, since there isn't much new news on the Wasted front (we're still waiting to have all other gamemodes ready for the 1.9 release), I'll just be updating this thread to make it the December monthly feedback thread. No sense in letting all this useful brainstorming go to waste anywho :wink:
    Tonko921 and TechnicalTrouble like this.
  10. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Okay hold up " wasted is dead", lets see what they've stated, which is a few obvious things.
    1. Wasted is being redone from the ground up.
    2. They're taking in our suggestions.
    3. We have a few forums dedicated to our ideas, our news and any other related feedback
    4. They've stated a time range of when it may be completed.
    "Wasted is dead" I'm sorry but anyone whose still on that bandwagon is sadly still disappointed of the fact they haven't gotten everything they want.
    Lets drop that Wasted is Dead crap and go back to reality. :D
    Tonko921 and Hydralaxius like this.
  11. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    Robert left, and this wasted forum is really inactive recently. It looks like however it is now being more active. I have been playing for a long time, I want wasted to make it.

"4. They've stated a time range of when it may be completed."
    When would that be?
    Tonko921 likes this.
  12. MrMitchMan04 Regular Member

XP:
    13,418xp
    Yeah hi uh why can't we just keep Wasted like it always was and put it back into Shotbow right now?
  13. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Some time in the future.
    Tonko921 and _Dark_Messiah_ like this.
  14. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Excellent question.
  15. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I got an addiction add when I logged into shotbow lol.

I always wish they just had a copy of the plugin in 1.7. If they rolled back to that and re-updated it to 1.8 Wasted may have survived the update.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  16. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    I must agree, the forums are being more inactive lately, but isn't that bound to happen? We've given all the suggestions we've thought of, and now we need a little more feedback, such as a teaser to get us into the right mood. There's not a hundreds of people posting on the forums either, so what do you expect?

We just need to sit and wait, we're not dropping Wasted, it's being worked on. The developers wouldn't have taken in all our suggestions and make new threads for each month if they didn't care.
  17. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Robert may not be here, but fact of the matter is is we don't know his reasoning, for all we know Robert could be in college, or in a situation with others he may need to sort out, the list can go on, we all miss him but that has nothing to do with Wasted's forums being inactive, Hydralaxius stated it clear and as the truth may be, we've simply given all our thoughts, suggestions etc. And we're just awaiting a bit more feedback. Time length of who's played a long time doesn't matter in this, and the expected date it should be back is around April - June, so ranging at the Summer of 2017.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  18. captain_marwick Regular Member

XP:
    5,108xp
    Tbh I'm just gonna wait as long as it takes until wasted is back
    I enjoyed wasted. It was the first game I played on minecraft, and It's not dead
    Because clearly there are devs taking in our suggestions now I'm not saying that
    It won't take too long because it probably will and if not willing to wait then please
    Stop posting about it
    Tonko921 likes this.
  19. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    A level sentence structure.
    _Dark_Messiah_ likes this.
  20. Xoki Regular Member

XP:
    12,209xp
    PLEASE keep the OP jetpacks and mechs, they were literally the only reason I played!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.