1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion So what do ya think of 1.9 MTA?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Sherlock_Shears, Jul 30, 2016.

Discussion - So what do ya think of 1.9 MTA? | Page 2
?

What do you think of 1.9 MTA?

Like it 14 vote(s) 70.0%
Meh, it seems ok 3 vote(s) 15.0%
Dear god what have they done 3 vote(s) 15.0%
  1. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    add other leaderboard count. Most has Vigilant points, higher level players.
    Tonkotsuramen921 likes this.

2. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Leaderboards reset monthly. Vig. point assignment is only for cop status tracking and is non-linear and thus wouldn't be fair to make into a leaderbaord. The highest level player also wouldn't work for the same reasons - it's non-linear and isn't resettable every month. However their is a leaderboard for 'experience gained' which how much experience you have gained towards your levels. So levelling up WILL place you on a leaderboard, it just isn't based on level but instead stat exp. :)
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Creeperker like this.
  3. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    2 weeks on vacation. Didn't even get the time to try it yet. Can't wait! :lmao:
  4. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    under my opinion, I'd say i have a few concerns, but overall, I like it
  5. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    If you do have concerns, regardless of how small, now would be your time to voice them before anything gets finalized.
  6. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    well, you cant really open chests with dual wield, and then it gets annoying when you have to keep switching from non dual to dual wield over and over again. another is that the 9mm dual wield is too op, as you can kill a diamond player very quickly with them. I have a question too, is the vodka glitch aka poison glitch fixed in 1.9? its like the fire glitch
  7. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    I suggest you fix the house bug, where when you log out in your house, and log back in, it says you aren't in the house. so when you click the door, the system thinks you're inside the house, when you're not, making it hard to kill someone when they come out of their house.
  8. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    The house bug kinda is fixed, if you walk out of your home and walk about 50 blocks maybe less, it will tell you that you have left your home. (Temporary fix but it works)
  9. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    I would like to see either 1: Jetpack fall damage decreased a TON, or letting you hang glide with a jetpack on. 2; Get grappling hooks (like minez),
    The cops need to be nerved a bit... the police can kill you in 7 hits. I would like to see at least one new gun, but thats not something that NEEDS to happen. A way to refuel jetpacks for 2.5 K would be cool, but again, you dont have to. Over time I think new guns/areas/car/heles should be added, but thats then, and now is now. Id say that MTA 1.9 is pretty much close to done.
  10. StealthMacaw Regular Member

XP:
    40,817xp
    #AddElytras!
  11. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I feel like the Grappling hook is a key feature of Shotbow, I personally think it would work well, but I can understand the arguments against it. Maybe have it like Minez with no horizontal grappling? I just think it would work really well with MTA.
  12. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    I think the PVP advantage gained by a grapple would be too great.
  13. StealthMacaw Regular Member

XP:
    40,817xp
    *Cough jetpacks cough*
  14. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Jetpacks are made slow to counter this. Mods accidentally giving player advantage here should be fixed for 1.9. (Note LabyMod togglesneak is bannable even in 1.9 since it falls under the list of mods accidentally giving fly speed advantage)
  15. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    people go invisible when they're in cars when in 1.9
  16. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    and you cant open chests with dual weild

Tonkotsuramen921 and Micatchu like this.
  17. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    and im somehow pretty accurate with the minigun
  18. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Wow Legit! love it. you sure make that look so easy. :)

I guess it should be accurate now in 1.9. But the jamming is actually more annoying then I expected, happens when you least want it + you loose your ammo. For a minigun kind of expensive (should at least stop noobs making to much damage with it, they're not so likely to walk around with extra minigun ammo :) ) I hope anyway that the algorithm for jamming is "how lower the level = how higher the jamming"
  19. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    how about we take a look at the marksman... or sniper rifle... or rocket launcher...
  20. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    and it would be great is you actually made money from destroying helicopters