1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix *CRINGE* Declaration Of War On UTC

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by ___Toxic___, Jul 12, 2016.

No Prefix - *CRINGE* Declaration Of War On UTC | Page 7
  1. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    ffs why do you put capital letters on random words in the middle of the sentence wtf

2. Toxxiic Emerald

XP:
    35,638xp
    cause people can
  3. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    because Hes not The Brightest of the Bunch
  4. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I'm sorry, what? You copyrighted Paluster, Frostbain, Aspermont and Arbreton? I've never even heard of you people in my life, all bandit clans are the same to me I suppose.

Seriously, is this what the minez community has turned into? A cringy mess of teens that argue and cuss over arguably the least inspired pvp in any video game? I could never imagine spending hours to fight other players in a boring, flat landscape with vanilla mechanics when I could head next door to Annihilation or Smash and do it in a few minutes. To be completely honest, I think the forums is enough Shotbow for me at the moment, so much cringe, drama, and videos of the same things.

Maybe if everyone could stop being selfish and be so stuck up all the time because MineZ and Shotbow is this "community of older and therefore more mature individuals", the game and especially the forums would be more exciting. We aren't better than those Mineplex kids if we can't get past pm'ing someone we lost to. Actually show some class while playing instead of assuming your group is better than another, because its getting really annoying.

I never imagined MineZ as a roleplaying type of environment in the way we see on this thread, there isn't even a dedicated clan system in place. Just stop doing it, everyone thinks threads like these are embarassing which makes it worse for your group and promotes others to bully each other in game. I have no idea what the UTC did to you, but they aren't a bandit clan and one person isn't the whole group. Just because one or more of you died, doesn't mean its practical to spawn more trouble. This only means that you are gonna keep yourselves busy for the next few weeks and that you're hopelessly angry.
    FireKnight1483 likes this.
  5. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp

Minez pvp is better than other things because it actually takes time to gear. Also people have roleplayed in minez for a while. Also MineZ pvp cannot be "the least inspired pvp" when it's been a big part of the game for like 4 years
  6. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Way to crush the drama m8 this is better then general hospital.
    FireKnight1483 and FinnMNMiner like this.
  7. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
    What boog said, and also the things said in the op are pretty much jokes, we don't have any personal issues against the UTC, we just want to have fun since Hasa is getting stale due to multiple reasons. It's just simple banter and some fun, but certain individuals took it way too seriously.
    boogaert likes this.
  8. Toxxiic Emerald

XP:
    35,638xp
    can i use this for my school project
  9. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I'm talking about minecraft pvp in general. MineZ is just a slight change of pace from vanilla in that you can bleed and there is no regeneration.

What I tried to say about MineZ pvp is that it isn't very rewarding as you have to grind to be able to do it and what you get from that grinding is basically the same mechanics as any other minecraft pvp. For me the decision is as simple as picking which line at a concession stand is the shortest.

What I said about roleplaying is still my stance. I feel like its cringey, unneeded, a way of encouraging people to take things too seriously and bully others, and just completely embarrassing for the community. For a game like Minecraft with so many communities chock full of immature kids and a reputation of being full of kank players, taking a game like MineZ this seriously should feel like a letdown to others. Shotbow has a veteran community that should be able to uphold the class that the server should have and instead we have people being as unreasonable as kids elsewhere in Minecraft. It's been a huge turnoff to me especially since I stayed with Shotbow because I had more fun knowing that I am surrounded with more people like me that are reasonable.

My purpose for these paragraphs this late at night are because I want to stop being disappointed by the forums every time I decide to pay a visit. Most things don't interest me on the forums lately, but threads like these need to stop. They're repetitive and embarrassing material that I end up remembering and associating with Shotbow. I understand it gives you something to do, but putting it publicly in a fashion such as this is humiliating. There is no way I'd ever recommend MineZ to someone, even just to get another friend to play with, because if they end up finding out that there are groups that write cringy parodies about fighting and trash talking in a block game, I'd be associated with it. It would be super easy on all of us if these kinds of threads just stayed in-game between groups that have no problem with it, that'd be perfect. I have no need to know which pvp clans are fighting each other because I don't care and it all looks the same to me. Your clan doesn't look better at pvp at all if you win a fight if the people judging it don't care a single bit, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Now that's my opinion, and not yours. Don't give me hate or sass for dropping two mini-essays on a public forum in my free time. I'm just a user that wants to see Shotbow go in a better direction and to be able to preserve the fun I find in a game that'll eventually be left behind for me. I'm sure we all know MineZ isn't gonna last forever, and Origins is going to probably be the last ground-breaking update to the game, so lets actually try to be nice to others instead of trash talking for once.
  10. MaximusCXI Regular Member

XP:
    40,181xp
    This got heated... And NOW it decides to cool down after i get back from vacay. Way to go me - you just lost your week's worth of entertainment
  11. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    The war is still happening. Appearently UTC is losing.
  12. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    If you define losing as having the most victories, then yes, we are losing. However most people would call that winning, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I can send you the article demonstrating our wins and losses of this week, however, I am not allowed to post the article here (hence why my post got deleted).
  13. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    Gun is like the only one that has a right to be ticked over this, and you are telling him to calm down?
  14. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    calm down. I was being witty.
  15. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    I heard that a week ago and posted it a day before I heard you were winning. Im not the best at timing.
    Meme_MC likes this.
  16. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    All I am saying is no one should have to take that much crap over a block game, so I can understand why he is a little mad. But clearly, no matter what I do in this community, I am somehow an asshole, so I am just going to shut up now.
  17. oxpoweryea Regular Member

XP:
    8,477xp
    woah im late, but clans and "declaring towns"?!?! the hell is going on here? this is cringe, declaring towns when I can just log onto a different sever and happily play without getting killed by a scummy bandit clan, why can't we be friends and heal each other? :(

EDIT:
    How the F**k can you have an all out clan war on the server to claim towns when there are like 7 severs where players are on all the time at different times?! I'm here to survive, not have girly fights over territory which, in the end is really useless in the long run, when we all know what the common threat is, the undead.
  18. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    As long as there are clans there will be clan drama. Even healer clans can get drug into it. I should know, I lead the only healer clan in mineZ.
    MTrout likes this.
  19. oxpoweryea Regular Member

XP:
    8,477xp
    I can't be bothered joining any clans, I'm just alone wolf...
    I'm just trying to make my server a better place :wink:
  20. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    I overreacted, but lately I've heard some pretty awful things directed at me from a wide variety of people. Sorry about that.
    Meme_MC likes this.