1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix *CRINGE* Declaration Of War On UTC

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by ___Toxic___, Jul 12, 2016.

No Prefix - *CRINGE* Declaration Of War On UTC | Page 6
  1. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
    Doesnt matter where were from, toxic completely lagged out of the server which isn't a distance based issue in any way, Dallas was getting lag that day that doesn't normally happen for him, he usually gets a 4-bar, during this fight he was on a 2-bar which is really hard to pvp on, it's more of a specific router problem than just connecting from a far distance.

2. boonut Platinum

XP:
    113,524xp
    No one cares. You died. So what? We get the same thing. We don't complain. Part of the game, stop being so defensive with your ego about it.
  3. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    no its an excuse
  4. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
    If someone completely lags out of their internet connection, they can't do anything about it and it's not their fault at all, it shouldn't be considered a legitimate kill. And if this is such a "war", imagine being in an actual warzone and getting randomly paralyzed and getting shot down, it doesn't make much sense.
  5. boonut Platinum

XP:
    113,524xp
    >asks for war
    >gets war where it's unpredictable and anything can happen
    >doesn't like it.

Yeah, whatever you say, man. You asked for this. We expected it.
    cyclone_43 and kscopekid like this.
  6. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    this
  7. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
    All I'm saying is that when someone lags out it's not that person's nor the opposition's doing, a victory is determined by a team defeating the other, not a person's internet defeating that person.
  8. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Lagging out sucks
  9. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    They killed you guys, did I miss something?
  10. boonut Platinum

XP:
    113,524xp
    Clearly you don't understand war. What do you want to call this then?
  11. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
    From what I know what war is, when someone defeats someone else they use their power to defeat them right? In this case lagging out has nothing to do with either of our efforts so credibility shouldn't be given to you in terms of defeating us? Like sure we lost, but you had barely anything to do with that loss. Call me butt hurt but I didn't think I'd need to elaborate this much on such a simple concept.
  12. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    What I don't understand is how one side will kill the other. Since no one dies for good, there is no way to be truly defeated. And if you just kill them before they can gear the premium members can just go on the PvE servers to gear then come back. And if you are fighting only for the towns I don't think they will give them up easily. So please tell me how can win this.
  13. Wayvernia Retired Staff

XP:
    123,163xp
    Let's keep this thread nice and clean, otherwise I'd have to 'disturb'.
    Goliac, cyclone_43 and srslyRigby like this.
  14. boonut Platinum

XP:
    113,524xp
    That is not war. That's just fighting. I guess it's a difference between you and us, we are philosophically Clausewitz and Sun Tzu, fam when it comes to war. But come on, what you're asking for is a controlled fight. War is never controlled. Anything can happen, advantages can be taken. There's so many types of wars just look at wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War#Types

Any way, "fair" is not one of them.

We have a way of beating premiums that's worked through since 2013.
  15. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Its not premiums I'm talking about. Its the clans that I'm talking about.
  16. boonut Platinum

XP:
    113,524xp
    Another difference with UTC and the rest. we call premiums as a culture group according to premium wikipage
  17. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    I read up on UTC history.
  18. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
    Yeah I know it wasn't a fair loss but it is still considered a loss, but all I was saying is that when two teams fight each other and a tertiary force (in this case, lag) interferes and defeats team 1, why should team 2 be given credit for it? I proved why they shouldn't, but you go on to say "It's war so simple logic and making sense has nothing to do with this x_d!11!2!"
  19. PapaIcarus Regular Member

XP:
    52,242xp
    Just saying the way you guys showed up and our gear, lets not act like the outcome would of changed we all had enough pots for more fights and with you guys fighting more instead of you guys dying due to lag, YOU guys picked to attack us basiclly one by one the outcome would of been the same no matter the lag on your side was there or not. Sure it might of been different we might of had one or two more deaths but at the end we still would of won
    (probs gonna get yelled at for posting this)
  20. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp

It would have been different lol, doesn't matter how stacked you are quickdropping is still a thing