1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Unfair Death by Void Maps

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by Weredragon565, May 19, 2016.

Unfair Death by Void Maps
  1. Weredragon565 Regular Member

XP:
    16,520xp
    So today I tried to complete the daily parkour, but I was unable to because the parkour pieces were put together in such a way that it was impossible to continue onto the exit. The map is called the Creeper's Revenge. This isn't the first time it has happened, and I really wish that it wouldn't. The game is fun, but impossible maps such as this just make me frustrated.

2. _RunningKing_ Platinum

XP:
    104,039xp
    So I tried the parkour you mentioned, "Creeper's Revenge", and I didn't seem to come across any obstacle that was impossible to overcome. Could you be a little bit more specific about which part you were having trouble with?
  3. Weredragon565 Regular Member

XP:
    16,520xp
    I was having difficulty with the final section, where you fall down the tnt pillar. At the bottom, the glass that you have to go onto is placed in such a way that I couldn't get to it, even after working on it for several minutes. The same problem happened for today's parkour as well.
  4. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    1,378,170xp
    I think every daily parkour is possible, but I often got problems with the infinitie one
  5. Aronthaer Regular Member

XP:
    81,022xp
    I've been playing for years now and I've never come across an unbeatable course. Creeper's revenge, the map in question, was clearable for me. I'm not sure what the issue was.
  6. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    1,378,170xp
  7. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    I will say that some of the courses can be very confusing because they are randomly generated. For instance, sometimes I have accidentally skipped a few puzzles without realizing it because of the way the obstacles are laid out. Other times, some obstacles have interlocked and I have had to be "creative" about how to get around them. I am sure that it is possible to beat every course, but sometimes it isn't easy to find the right way to. Although it would be nice for all of the courses to be straightforward, with the current system, some courses are bound to slip through the cracks in that regard.
  8. 97WaterPolo Administrator

XP:
    1,056,375xp
    If I recall correctly, I programmed it so that you could avoid accidentally skipping a piece and end up going backwards. That TNT tower in the screenshot, you are suppose to go top to bottom, which is what it seemed to do, so you were on the correct side. One of the better ways to determine if you are going down the correct path is to look at your EXP level. It should count down from 25 - 0 as you progress and if you start going the wrong way the numbers will increase instead of decrease.
  9. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    1,378,170xp
    If you're talking about my screenshot, that was infinitie.
    iAxyy likes this.
  10. 97WaterPolo Administrator

XP:
    1,056,375xp
    Whoops, I was going off infinite. In Infinite it counts up so use the EXP level to make sure you are going in the correct direction.
  11. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    1,378,170xp
    I was going in the correct direction :lmao: I had to jump around the tower
    iAxyy likes this.