1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other The MovieZ Project Thread

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Braiti, Mar 5, 2015.

Other - The MovieZ Project Thread | Page 13
?

If you wanted to be in the movie what would you be?

Editor (Video) 25 vote(s) 12.0%
Scriptwriter 34 vote(s) 16.3%
Voice Actor 64 vote(s) 30.8%
Extra 84 vote(s) 40.4%
Skin Designer (Costume Designer in other words) 30 vote(s) 14.4%
Music (Would help pick out music/sound for scenes in the movie) 45 vote(s) 21.6%
Cameraman (Record the scenes) 44 vote(s) 21.2%
There's other jobs but these are the main ones at the moment. 32 vote(s) 15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Ok thanks!

2. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Searching for actors! First come, first serve!

Now before you start asking for an audition script this is not, and I repeat, not an audition for voice actors! We’re currently just searching for people to be “dynamic” actors. You will be required to perform different motions given to you in-game while being recorded. In other words you’ll not be required to speak at all; you will just have to perform specific motions when instructed.

We will want several volunteers because we understand that not everyone lives in the same timezone and can be there all the time, so we want people to be on Standby mode as well. We want everyone who ends up being an actor to be able to be on camera at some point, so you’ll still have to remain active. We already have skins ready, so you’d need to be ready to change skins when necessary.

If you’re interested in helping out please either PM me on the Shotbow Forums, or email us at [email protected] with your in-game name and timezone.

Thanks for your time,

The Project MovieZ Crew

Rixhack and RajaDavid like this.
  3. foretell Obsidian

XP:
    3,408,184xp
    Yo I wanna be actor and help with the music
  4. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Please read the full post before responding.
  5. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    I don't know if you saw my message that I sent you back after you responded.
  6. foretell Obsidian

XP:
    3,408,184xp
    I did I even chose what I wanted..
  7. RajaDavid Silver

XP:
    39,929xp
    What do you want to do with the music? I'm the official Music Producer and Composer, and I could use someone's help like yours.

What's your qualifications in music; do you have a history of a performer or composer?
  8. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Sorry about the somewhat unnecessary bump, but we really need to get a lot more people willing to be "dynamic" actors. One of the scenes we want to record requires at least 30 people, so if you're interested don't be afraid to PM or email us. Also I would recommend also including your Skype account as well in your PM or email as well. We'll be using Skype to communicate a lot when filming, so it'll be really helpful to have your Skype contact available. Thanks again everyone!
  9. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
  10. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
  11. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    If u need any footage of getting killed by hackers i can supply you with about a terabyte of .mp4's for that.
    OneZedArmy and FireKnight1483 like this.
  12. SimplySonder Regular Member

XP:
    67,883xp
    *Logins in with 30 alts* Lets do this >:3
  13. Jerrybibo Emerald

XP:
    149,917xp
    Ohai Braiti:
    I can probably help with acting, but I may suck at it. (Little previous experience)
    Right now it's the music that I can seriously help with, but electronic music may not fit in with this category.
    ;3
  14. Ewayne Platinum

XP:
    251,905xp
    If ya want to help, here ya go. :)
  15. thedom12 Platinum

XP:
    53,355xp
    What ever happened to this Project ?
  16. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    What do you mean? We're still currently working on it. If you check out our Youtube channel we have a quick update on there explaining what's going on. I'll probably update this thread today if I have time, so the update will probably be on here sooner or later.
    Guard1an likes this.
  17. thedom12 Platinum

XP:
    53,355xp
    oh cool :D
    Braiti likes this.
  18. rollednetlib Regular Member

XP:
    30,039xp
    If you ever need a zombie in a hat, let me know.
    Braiti likes this.
  19. Jerrybibo Emerald

XP:
    149,917xp
    #jscoolwave4EasterEgg2k16
    Braiti likes this.
  20. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Good luck with the project! Can't wait to see it, I bet it will be awesome!