1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Admin Team

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Andrew_64_MC, Jun 10, 2016.

MineZ Admin Team
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    MineZ Admin Team

Greetings
    I would like to officially announce our current MineZ Admin Team. These players have been picked for their good reputation, contributions, efforts, and long lasting love for MineZ. As time goes on, this list will be kept updated so that it includes any new members and excludes the old. Also, remember that you can view an entire Shotbow Staff list here.

Obligations
    Each member must go through extensive training to be on the team. This training includes how to catch, recognize, record, and ban players that are either cheating or breaking rules. Although they primarily remain hidden and silent, they may also occasionally help with teleporting a player that is in need. All MineZ Admins are sworn to certain expectations that they must follow and will face consequences for misbehavior. Joining the MineZ Admin team requires commitment to the game.

Recruitment
    Our goal is to maintain an active staff team to keep all of the servers activity patrolled. As needed, we will recruit new players onto the staff team either by private communication or by public applications. When we open staff applications, you will find a separate thread with the link!

Biographies

- ArsMagia
    Hello! ArsMagia is here, people call me ryoyuu. I've been playing This game around 3 years, mainly playing as bandit. I'm so much interested to help the community so please do not hesitate to ask me when you need help! i'm active on Discord! : )

- AsianLittleKidd
    Ayy what's poppin my Shotbow community, it's ya boy Asian. I've been flying Shotbow since 2013 and my favorite gamemode on the network would definitely be MineZ. On MineZ, I love fighting other players, collecting items, and attending Suicide Saturday. If you have any questions, don't be shy and feel free to ask me! Also, follow me on Instagram @itseuric cuz I want that block game clout. Thanks and cya around :)

- HellionX2
    Hey all, I go by HellionX2 on this network. I started playing MineZ late 2012 and really got into the game in early 2013. In fact, I have been playing on Shotbow since its beginning. When I first started in MineZ, Shotbow didn't quite exist yet! I fell in love with PVP and spent years in the gravel lands fighting clans and uploading many fights to youtube. These days I still have a love for the game and really enjoy just gearing and visiting locations. I also have enjoyed many other game modes over the years such as HCF, Anni, Ghostcraft, and Last Man Standing. I really like to chat about MineZ balance and the game in general. Feel free to message me on discord if you want to talk about the game.

- M4bi
    Hey there!!! I'm M4bi, I'm 19 years old and from Germany. I started playing on Shotbow in 2015. My first gamemode on the network that I spent a lot of time on, was MineZ. After half a year I found Annihilation and kept playing with an Annihilation clan called #TBC and played MineZ only in the meantime. As soon as the EU servers were shut down, our member activity decreased and I spent more time playing MineZ. Most of the time I attempted dungeons with some friends. I'm quite active on Discord, so feel free to dm me there!

- Roquel
    Yo !! I’m Roquel, I started playing on MineZ in I believe 2013 or early 2014, and slowly found out that I liked pretty much all the games the server has. I’m almost always reachable on Discord so, if you need to reach me that’s the best way. I dunno what to hecking now so if you wanna talk feel free to PM me, and nice to meet you !! \( ^-^ )/

- Tatre
    Hey Shotbow! I'm Tatre, but some of you might know me as CelestialTater. I've been playing on Shotbow for around 3 years, and most of that time has been spent on MineZ. I like fighting other players, doing dungeons, and interacting with other players. I'm quite active on Discord, so if you ever need something feel free to let me know!

2. ImbC DBV Lead Admin

XP:
    1,337,351xp
    What you doing messing with my bio like that :zrage:

Edit: Thanks! :)
    AxyyIX likes this.
  3. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
  4. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,995,163xp
    You did not dare to claim that. :eek: If Wobble sees that... :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    535,689xp
    You said it.
  6. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    You better believe I'm gonna see that, I see everything that comes through here and to be disrespected in this way, I really expect more from you mom. I am humiliated in a way that I cannot explain, I am ashamed to even call you mom, which is why from here on out, I am no longer your son.
    Wobble, out
    Meme_MC likes this.
  7. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    rude
  8. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    535,689xp
    3 weeks from now.

No job. You have no money. Rent is due. You're about to be kicked out of your house. You crawl back to the place you once called home. Three knocks. As the door opens, you feel a cocktail of shame, embarrasment and self loathing. You collect all your courage and quietly ask this unknown female figure to help you in desperate times like these. Even though you might be the best walrus there ever was, suddenly you just break and cry for help. You are greeted with a cold stare and an emotionless face. But all you get, all you deserve, is the one line of dialogue that will haunt your mind and body for the rest of eternity.

"I have no son"
    *Door closes*
    tundra777 likes this.
  9. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    1) I would go to a friend before going to my parents if I walked out on them
    2) I don't beg because begging means you have no will left and will is all I have
    3) I always knock 5 times, always
    5)"Female figure" actually there are two things wrong with this, the first being that Walrus don't have "female figures" and the second being Sax, is a guy.
    6) What courage, I never had any?
    7) You better believe I am the best Walrus there ever was
    Except for these though I did thoroughly enjoy the story and was at the edge of my seat the entire show. I rate 8/10
  10. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    535,689xp
    oh well that's nice
    oh well that's
    oh well
    oh
    Meme_MC likes this.
  11. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    535,689xp
    [IMG]

no.

Seen*
  12. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    All these people are just great. ^.^ :3
    AxyyIX and ManHeadRambo like this.
  13. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    You're also great!
    MTrout and Superbob1000 like this.
  14. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Let's welcome six new members to the team, Its_me_Erika, Trails, Marine_PvP, 100PercentHippo, L0VIN, and PetWoh!
  15. DJDarthYeet Platinum

XP:
    916xp
    Ill be back Andrew! and you made some great choices when selecting staff
  16. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Techno very original grats to you
    Techno141 and JTGangsterLP6 like this.
  17. Hamzezadeh Regular Member

XP:
    12,424xp
  18. Hamzezadeh Regular Member

XP:
    12,424xp
    Congrats to All of you! I hope you the best of luck in what may be the best Game Mode to ever exist in Minecraft!
  19. DJDarthYeet Platinum

XP:
    916xp
    thanks Hamz!
  20. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,743xp
    Once the app open up, I shall strike. One day I'll make this list.
    Andrew_64_MC, Valkyrion_ and MTrout like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.