1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion What do we want?

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by BrassBuilder, Apr 17, 2016.

Discussion - What do we want? | Page 2
?

Which of my ideas do you want to see?

This poll will close on Apr 15, 2026 at 9:35 AM.
new map 12 vote(s) 63.2%
jetpack balancing 8 vote(s) 42.1%
Mech Changes 10 vote(s) 52.6%
Kevlar tears(?) 15 vote(s) 78.9%
Tutorial system 12 vote(s) 63.2%
Sheep car 11 vote(s) 57.9%
SRAW 7 vote(s) 36.8%
Poll choice... 5 vote(s) 26.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I was thinking maybe we could just remove jetpacks from weapon caches, and maybe drop zones. Instead we could have them only available through the shop, at the friendly price of $2,000.00.

2. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Or better leave it all as is, if you have an issue with another player who is decked out to their extent go to the other server, and don't fear every fight.
  3. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Maybe make larger rounds stack to less? solves our PkP problem and mosin should be generally unaffected by a change like this, considering it uses ammo at a slow rate.
  4. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Just PkP rounds, or any other large ones, like scar rounds for the m240L. And if so, then won't that be a disadvantage for users who prefer the scar over LMG's that use that ammo?
  5. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    But the Scar-H is my soul brother... :(

But when was the last time you could go on the other server and find people. And people will probably be getting their friends decked out on that server too, resulting in camping of the drop zones and caches by the OP players, so you will probably have to wait an hour plus just to get the first drop zone, THEN you have to spend another half hour to an hour just getting jetpacks because they don't always spawn. And that other server is what the main server turned into. An empty camping grounds for jetpackers who get 90% of all kills.
  6. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Why do they have the reboot? to make it as was and better. And by doing so and with better announcements to other people you can make it popular. And I mean you can log out if you feel your don't want to fight a Specific person on Server 1, originally we had 8.
  7. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    First off, they'll be hauling me out in a pine box before I'd consent to the guns being changed to mirror MTA guns (no offense to MTA folks, its just not Wasted); even then, it would be without my consent.

Second, here's another thought: Make the PKP and other LMG's require belted ammo, in which you have to reload a belt (slow reload) before the gun can use the ammo.
    _Dark_Messiah_ and BrassBuilder like this.
  8. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    so basically ammo cartridges? OMG I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA!!!

So you know how bullets are just stacks of items and they are put directly into the gun? What if you had those same items, BUT they would be a single ammo cartridge that would have to be reloaded itself with the bullet items. I know this seems complicated but it means that if I have some 9mm bullets, I would have to load them into the 9mm cartridges to reload the gun. So when you reload guns it swaps the cartridge you have in the gun with the next cartridge.

But _D_M_, I'm worried about the state of servers now, not when wasted had nearly full servers.
    Cahillguy likes this.
  9. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    That is essentially the idea with belted ammo. You're referring to, I believe, also adding this for magazines to be applied towards all guns? The possibilities are open - the idea provides an opportunity for interesting implementation with fast reloads while magazines are loaded and ready, but also an added complexity that new users may struggle to grasp. Though with that said, I understand a tutorial is something everyone has been wishing for, so that may help curb such confusion in that event. Either way, its an interesting concept worthy of discussion on its own.
    BrassBuilder likes this.
  10. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    I like the idea of having a fast reload time with pre-loaded magazines.
    _Dark_Messiah_ and BrassBuilder like this.
  11. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I think it would be cool to have the trapped chest and ender chest tem the ammo case for LMGs. Maybe a moddled piston block that looks like a chest for the third kind of lmg ammunition
  12. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    As I said, we have to announce to others and old players like purple pugs and cyclone that its back, that way they will have some population, and I would hope for some of the staff to do a announcement that it is back in a weekly arrow.
    BrassBuilder likes this.
  13. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    When Wasted returns, everyone will be singing :)
    KoenigApfel and _Dark_Messiah_ like this.
  14. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Wich song...
    iAxyy likes this.
  15. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
  16. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    So this is what Robert does in his spare time, that explains a lot... First time seeing the whole thing, not gonna lie, I was laughing hard.
    BrassBuilder and 323465963 like this.
  17. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Every time I kill him in wasted:
  18. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    More like every time he looks at either of our skins
  19. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I think it should be it's own post, instead of just "in the arrow" if yaknowwhatimean
  20. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    ITS A BLOODY SHEEP. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS CALL IT A GOAT???
    RichRamp and KoenigApfel like this.