1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Old Wasted?

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Lil_Jeffy_com, Mar 20, 2016.

Discussion - Old Wasted?
  1. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Okay, Some of you may know me Some not.

Im a MineZ player But used to play wasted

I came on shotbow for wasted, I have played minez before that But wasn't interessed in it

But I came here to play wasted. Back in 2013 when Each team had 20+ people
    I used to camp with the whole team in (city 17?) and we had an amazing base controlling the city's mini guns (those minecarts), houses, walls, bunkers and all that stuff and we pretty much controlled the city
    But now the game is Barely played, cars are broken.... Yeah, back then those crate drops where impossible to Get But now you can Get them easy bescause nobody is there

But anyways, Will wasted once be like it used to be?
    Kazumii_ likes this.

2. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Correction: Now Wasted is offline while it is overhauled :wink:
  3. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Wai whaaaaaaaa
    Kazumii_ likes this.
  4. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    They are reworking it to make it better, don't worry, this game isn't going to be retired, like survival games was. Shotbow wanted to show off their best games, and if they game looked bad, then it needed to be pulled until they had fixed the issue. In this case wasted was still being played, unlike other games in the garage, but wasted contained many, many bugs. Fear not, I'm not just the bringer of bad news, from what I hear wasted is constantly being worked on, bugs are being fixed, and content is being added. I too hope it will return shortly.
    Cahillguy likes this.