1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

How to deal with sad trolls?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by omry1243, Jan 28, 2016.

How to deal with sad trolls?
  1. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    So, there is a miserable guy here, i wont say his name since i know it will be public shaming, but i can assure you, you all know this sad person, he goes around, randomly killing people in his op gear, trying to get them mad, so i was a cop at the mall, arresting a random person,i did absolutely nothing wrong to this guy, and he goes out with his modded to shit guns and starts blasting me, i ask him why exactly he did that and he said he wanted to see my pistols burn in lava, now i don't really care since i have a chest full of them but this fucker makes the game impossible, he is op almost like an admin, you can not touch him as within 3 shots you are dead with iron armor, he then said he was gonna chase me down with his choppers and kill me some more, fucks like him make this gamemode impossible to play, if he is not gonna change i will seriously just stop playing this gamemode just cause of the toxic 9 year olds here, hes on almost all day and hes making alot of people's experience unplayable, can you please just add something against these high level assholes that do nothing but shoot everything that moves, since you seriously cant do shit against them. /rage
    OneTupacArmy and enderman494 like this.

2. enderman494 Regular Member

XP:
    69,329xp
    I've had this exact conversation, three years ago, concerning pretty much every bandit player in MineZ. Never liked it and with all the MineZ updates in the world it hasn't changed. I always assumed it would come to MTA and I figure this player is (one of) the first of many. War, war never changes.
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  3. Deadspeck Mini Builder

XP:
    122,129xp
    >toxic
    >makes a rage post

You know you can just change instance or get off cop.
    OneTupacArmy, Edog987 and Flakit5Fire like this.
  4. AGearBeast Platinum

XP:
    405,872xp
    Go passive or change instance.
  5. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    I am making it since i am out of options mate, i have nothing to do, he doesn't care if anyone is a cop or not, he will just straight up shoot whatever he sees, i wont change instance cause this guy is on it, why should i have to do that?, change to an instance with like 5 players just cause he is logged on?, no thank you mate, you are basically saying, "oh you are getting robbed every weekend?, buy a different house"
  6. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    I am above level 15 and i am not gonna change instance every time i see this guy, i wanna play the instance with the highest amount of instances and i don't think its logical that i have to switch it to a one with like 3 guys just cause this guy logged on.
  7. AGearBeast Platinum

XP:
    405,872xp
    then face him and teach him a lession, try to recruit people or join an gang to help you kill him.
  8. Deadspeck Mini Builder

XP:
    122,129xp
    you can hire me to kill the guy :)
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  9. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    You seem like the toxic 9 year old.... sorry, but its the hard truth.
    alfarissaoud, hora6112 and Edog987 like this.
  10. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    It wont really help, he has a tonne of gear stored in his gang chest, killing him will just make him even worse, and he has alot of friends that are willing to back him up, Thanks for the first reasonable solution
    I must admit i reread it and i do kind of sound like a 9 year old brat, hey, i was really angry, i am sorry about that, what i stated is still an issue though, high level players harassing low level players.
    enderman494 likes this.
  11. enderman494 Regular Member

XP:
    69,329xp
    I forgot to mention, most shotbow players are now accustomed to, and practitioners of, banditing or killing off low level/low gear players. You won't get much support for this kind of stuff. A few of the friendlier people came back when MTA opened but I figure down the line you'll only see them up to level 15.
  12. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    I'm considering removed the level cap for passive; good or bad idea?
  13. hora6112 Platinum

XP:
    283,292xp
    i think its a bad idea personally, however I do thing it should be elevated to level 25, or a little higher.
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  14. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    Well, that can be nice but thinking about the consequences most of the people will just roam in passive mode, maybe in a month or 2 from now when the mta community grows larger create a no pvp server or one with it uncapped?, i don't know how well that will work though so maybe create a vote about removing the cap?, few side questions, did you get a degree of some sort or did you just learn it all from the web, is it coded in java?, do you recommend it as a first language to learn?, Thanks for developing this awesome game, really appreciated
  15. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Hm I'll probably be leaving the passive cap as it is for now! As for your questions, I don't have a degree and I learnt everything I know about programming from trial and error, books and also a small part the web. The language used is indeed java and it is a very nice language to learn imo since you can easily put your knowledge to use making something fun, eg. a minecraft mod. :D
  16. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    Sorry for steering off the topic quite a bit, is it hard to learn for you?, how long did you learn it for and got any book recommendations?, with this questions i guess you can lock the thread since we are quite done here, thanks for your amazing service, me and plenty of others really appreciate it, i have a concern about a mechanic i don't wanna state here for fear of abuse, if you want to pm me ill gladly explain about it and even give an example, Thanks!
  17. enderman494 Regular Member

XP:
    69,329xp
    Good idea! Though since people will complain charge $100 like how it used to be in GTA Online.
  18. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    @omry, I understand your frustration and I think it's good to bring it up. I also hate those bullies. we all want to get higher, but like in real life bigger kids that bully smaller kids are just cowards... I always try to be nice to new players and will actually only shoot on people that starts a fight

I usually just change instance, but if your playing with friends thats no fun of course. Anyway level 15 is pretty low. try to level up a bit. I'm now on level 33, and only now I seem to have a bit of a chance. And a tip: use weapons that fits your level, its tempting to use a higher level weapons, but basically you miss to much to with such a weapon. Better use your own level weapon and add attachments to make them better.

It has helpt me a couple of times to actually ask the bullies afterwards to give some of the stuff back, which if they are nice can actually help. But ok your bully sounds like a complete ashole.... :)
    alfarissaoud and omry1243 like this.
  19. hora6112 Platinum

XP:
    283,292xp
    Can confirm that never works, unless the player is under level 40 and doesnt understand the game
  20. rilesthegiles Gold

XP:
    19,872xp
    umaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd