1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

This... Is... Bull****

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by brendan_u_b, Jan 14, 2016.

This... Is... Bull**** | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voiddar Platinum

XP:
    15,530xp
    Wow, he is trying to make the game better and you blame him, if he wan't he can simply stop fixing this and you won't be able to play anymore, thank him for developing this game and trying to fix it

2. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Glad someone said that.
  3. brendan_u_b Regular Member

XP:
    224,657xp
    you would understand my hostilities if you'd played MTA the way it was supposed to be played they tried adding things and taking things that had no reason to be changed and that's why we're having these problems if they had left it how it was and just made a new map it would be perfect
    If we don't complain they'll never know about the glitches because THEY NEVER PLAY they only add these changes to "make the game better" that just make it worse because they don't actually play the game to see what they're doing
  4. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    While I agree with the fact that if I played the game how it's supposed to be played, because I am. I enjoy it a lot. Believe me they test lots of stuff. If they left it how it was a lot of things would be too powerful for that many people. Very few things need adjusting, but they need more people to test their stuff before they release it to public. I don't see how adding more land to the map will make a difference, same game, people are just more spread out. I think you are just being to harsh on these people, the amount of time they put in, and the stuff they have to listen to is enough to make people quite, so show some respect.
  5. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Well, I managed to get to cop 3 with only a 9mm... but I was already on 23 arrests. But I guess it's not that bad. But we should be able to use tec-9s and such
  6. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    It has been open a lot longer than a month, the way you talk disgusts me, and I am sure whoever the countless people who have worked on this. While I agree it was perfect in premium beta, it was only that way because it was small scale, many fewer people, and very few to probably no hackers. They should rollback all the weapon damages and recoil to premium release, and it will be all good.nerf a feww weapons, but don't change every single one. Just say stuff like this, don't swear, don't throw a hissy-fit at storm. Everything is going swell, only problem is a few item need to be buffed, don't nerf anything more, BUFF things.
  7. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    As stated earlier, please keep the hostility down or I will lock this thread. If you want to get your point across, be constructive and do not attack other people or curse inside your post. That's another thing, please watch your language on this thread, using curse words excessively is not accepted here on the forums.
  8. MightyPiggy Regular Member

XP:
    122,956xp
    Boo Hoo they changed their game the way they wanted it to be, you don't like the game you can go right away and find a better mine theft auto server, no one here is forcing you to play here if you don't like the way this develops.
  9. brendan_u_b Regular Member

XP:
    224,657xp
    i did have a better minetheft auto server... gameblade
  10. brendan_u_b Regular Member

XP:
    224,657xp
    i love how the staff are closely watching threads like these to make sure people don't curse but haven't checked the "i lost my backpack" thread in like 2 weeks
  11. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Keep in mind that I am a website moderator. I only watch the website and have nothing to do with the backpacks, that is dealt with by a whole other team, not the website moderators.I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as it seems like it is going nowhere. You already gave your point and now it is senseless to keep this thread open as it has gotten unhealthy and judging from your last post above, off topic as well. Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.