1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion More shotbow xp?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Low_Ping, Jan 11, 2016.

Suggestion - More shotbow xp?
  1. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I know many people are going to oppose this, but this game isn't even close to the amount earned equaling amount spent
    First off the game requires you to put a lot of shotbow xp in, in order to have decent stuff, which is okay I guess if you have a way of making xp. But the items are over priced in shotbow xp.
    -Since some players like playing just cop it isn't really fair for them, considering they don't get shotbow xp as easily since not all players when killed give shotbow xp. On the other hand if a player is a criminal then they get shotbow xp randomly when killing cops, a few here and there. That little amount of Shotbow xp isn't enough to do much in the game.
    - At the current rate of shotbow xp I am spending about 50 times the amount I am earning if that. While that may not be the case with some other players, that is the case with the higher leveled ones. And before you say the costs are optional which I am well aware they are, it is impossible to do well without spending a bit of shotbow xp, and you simply don't get enough in this game.
    - I'm not here to only complain, I have a solution to this madness.

So here is what I am going to propose, feel free to modify them or ignore them completely.

-First we can have a conversion from in game cash to shotbow xp, say 10,000 in game dollar would give you 500 xp Giving you a 20:1 ratio which in my opinion is pretty fair. Feel free to modify, but it is something to start at.

-Second you could lower the amount of shotbow xp in game upgrades costs, this is the more practical solution. For an example no reasonable person (Besides me and other players that spend a lot of time on this game) would pay 10,000 shotbow xp for an item that would just store your stuff. in other shotbow gamemodes they are able to charge so much for an item because you can make a lot of shotbow xp in that gamemode, not the case in this gamemode.

-Lastly you could make the current rates higher, for example killing a player or a cop give more shotbow xp and give it more frequently.

In conclusion modify this however you like or choose to add another way of getting more shotbow xp. But to leave the current rates of shotbow xp is not worth the amount of time you put into this game.

2. LutheryN Regular Member

XP:
    1,799xp
    I havelost 7k exp since i started playing MTA so i think this is a good idea
  3. wurm99 Regular Member

XP:
    8,207xp
    I haven´t bought any things with xp in MTA.

It is much better to sell some weapons you find in the chest and you will have at least 100.000 $ per day.
  4. SilverScarab Silver

XP:
    45,613xp
    My thought was make it so doing drugs like weed would give you xp because there's not too much of a good reason for doing it rn as far as I know.
  5. hora6112 Platinum

XP:
    283,292xp
    You should just earn more Shotbow XP from playing the game. Also, why don't premiums get their XP boost in MTA? I paid for platinum pretty much just for that, and it doesn't apply to the only game I play? I find that unfair.
  6. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I am pretty sure we do get the boosts, yet the frequency of shotbow xp being given out isn't very often, so you might think it is standard. For example someone kills a player or npc cop they get 1 shotbow xp, while we plats get 3. Which is still next to nothing.
  7. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Some things need you to spend not only in game cash, but shotbow xp as well. For example some homes might say 58,000 a week + 500 shotbow xp a week. Not saying you have to buy that, but if you were to you couldn't make the shotbow xp back just by playing MTA.
  8. hora6112 Platinum

XP:
    283,292xp
    I swear we don't get the boost. Every time I level up/win a car race I get 50 shotbow XP. I seriously doubt normal players get 16.666666666 shotbow XP for leveling up. (50/3) Also, I have gotten 1 shotbow XP from cops multiple times.

Shotbow XP is once on houses. You're talking about J9 right? That costs 580 XP once.
  9. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I don't remember 'once' there, but you are right, maybe they added 'once', I think it used to say 58,000 per week plus 580, But this just proves my point even more, I still don't think I could earn 580 shotbow xp by just playing MTA.
  10. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    At first I was going to say no, but you have a good point. You have to invest a good amount of XP on this game in order to compete. I can make XP much faster in anni AND I don't have to risk losing all my good gear, so I don't think an xp boost for this game would hurt too much.
  11. Voiddar Platinum

XP:
    15,530xp
    Maybe getting xp per hour played, since this game has an afk kicker, this can't be farmed
  12. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    This is a tough thing to try and 'balance'. The best way, by far, to get XP outside of combat is successfully completing missions/jobs (Eg. races). I like the idea of hourly XP grants. However there will never be a money->XP exchange for the simple reason that it opens up the potential to mess up the entire XP economy if a money exploit was found. I like the idea of a money->XP exchange but it's not going to happen.
    SuburbanSB likes this.
  13. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I see what you mean, but the same thing could happen with hourly xp, what if I were to put something on my keyboard that made my character move, and therefore not get the 5 minute kick. How about you make it like a minez type grind were you get say a 1000xp bonus for killing 100 cops, or something like that, that would give people a reason to keep living and a way to provide addition xp. Make achievements like kill 50 players in one life and set it to equal a certain amount of xp or say loot (x) amount of chest... or fly a plane for 5 minutes without crashing... ETC. but right now it is impossible to get a positive shotbow xp gain.
  14. wurm99 Regular Member

XP:
    8,207xp
    You are refering to the MineZ achievements like "kill 10 zombies in a session".

If there are 1, 2 or 3 achievements per day or per week, this would be enough.
    _Ahri likes this.
  15. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I don't think you are even close to the equilibrium that has to be meet. 1, 2 , or 3 achievements per day would give you say anywhere from 100-500, while this sounds like a lot keep in mind the price of any gun attachment is 100, a backpack is 10,000 , and homes can range from nothing to 77,000 (or maybe more, but that's the highest I've seen) so a mere 500 won't really cut it. I think to reach a equilibrium a player should get about 1,500 in 5 hours. Or 300 an hour, but no premium multiplier. I think that is fair for how time demanding of a game it is. Feel free to manipulate that, but it isn't really fair to have such a negative result from a game.
    zyong likes this.
  16. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Anyone else have any suggestions. Put them here
  17. Juschio Regular Member

XP:
    1,295xp
    Money isn't hard to get the higher you go, there should be a time limit of how much you can do it, like once a day or every week.
  18. SilverScarab Silver

XP:
    45,613xp
    How about drinking weed gives you 5 xp or something? That way there's incentive to do it, it allows money -> xp transfer, without being too OP bcz weed kills you and takes a lot of time to drink.
  19. LutheryN Regular Member

XP:
    1,799xp
    Well there is a good way to earn exp if u are 4 ppl farmin at fire depot we killed over 600 cops and earn some hundreds of exp but still not effective enough since an attachment is 100 per