1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Just hear me out..

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Testifying, Nov 23, 2015.

No Prefix - Just hear me out..
  1. mainegorr Emerald

XP:
    1,725xp
    Hello to whom it may concern! My name is Testifying and i play on the Shotbow Network alot.. I don't play any other server.. I love it tbh, I'm always on it and i also always end up disconnecting happy! But i just want to make a suggestion.. I honestly think that the new '' PvP update '' is complete trash.. The damage that iron swords now deal is complete ass.. Excuse my language but i think everyone else would agree that the new damage is fu*ked.. I was watching some of '' Sercelix's '' old videos and it made me wonder.. Well, just saying it was before the update kind of.. But he was in chain armour yeah? And a iron sword, he took out a full iron diamond sword easily.. The damage was better back then, back then you could actually take out a full iron in chain without a knockback sword.. But now you need a diamond sword to fight someone or need they're armor to break if your both using a iron sword.. Now the word is that you guys, '' the admins '' made this new dasmage thing so that the legit players could tank against hackers? Well it works.. But it also is a downside when we try to take out a hacker with numbers.. It doesn't work.. Look.. I don't want to waste my time on something that wont even get a reply.. But i don't know if you have the old damage thing stored somewhere? or if it is gone for good.. But i do know that majority of the community would want this back.. I suppose create a forum post? And have a vote.. Please Shotbow.. Make MineZ a better gamemode by changing it back to how it was.

2. Seksie Emerald

XP:
    897,126xp
    As i'm not a really good with the PvP tactics and mechanics. I personally think Shotbow made it more challenging to win a fight.
    Drakonkinst likes this.
  3. mainegorr Emerald

XP:
    1,725xp
    Yes, but it was much much nicer and better back then.. Trust me.. Alot of people hate the new PvP damage thingy ahha! I just want it back to normal..
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  4. Seksie Emerald

XP:
    897,126xp
    I haven't really played MineZ too much, but i've heard and seen players leaving Shotbow, because they're not getting what they want.
    Overpowered PvP is not fun (Opinion). Doing not too much damage to the opponent is not fun either. (Opinion)
    I don't think they should change it back totally. If you can tell them clearly what has to be changed. They might want to fix it, if some oldschool players are coming back.

I can't really discuss this, because i'm not a known MineZ player. If you wait a bit, a MineZ Player will respond.
  5. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    I haven't even played with the new update but I think it'll simulate real fighting as not just a 2-3 second bash
  6. AlphaBrigade Gold

XP:
    31,146xp
    I can't hear you out. You might want to add a hyperlink with sound.
    LoIipop, StrikerzRyan and anuty0 like this.
  7. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    2v3'd a group in MineZ and... well, just getting 2v1'd is pretty hard to win. It felt like they did way more damage than to me than I did to them. It felt a bit strange. But I don't usually PvP in MineZ anyways, so I wasn't really expecting anything.

I wouldn't take my experience as anything. I don't know what a less tanky pvp would be like, but I'd like to try that out.
  8. macman18 Platinum

XP:
    490,720xp
    This is a huge assumption. Do not make inferences on what the community wants unless you give a credible source in the thread (Like some sort of numbers supporting your claim). I recommend before making an allegation like that run a pull though the forums to see what people want, I am disgusted at the fact that you brought in "a majority" of the community into this argument without them giving their consent. And especially with out statistics to support your contention.
  9. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    I totally agree with you. This new damage is really annoying. Sometimes, the fight continues till armor breaks (even starting from good dura), and It's almost impossible to kill a person in the first moment, since you need 1000 hits to get him down, he can easily drink 5 pots and wait there.

Well, Majicou made a poll for fixing damage some months ago. He still didn't fix it, but that isn't my problem.
    Anyways, he made a poll where clearly wins the "remove tankyness" part.
    Here it is: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/community-pooling-2-pvp-damage.325078/

You see, 114 votes against 57. And this is only on the forums. Im sure 85% of the community want to change damage.
    GJrocks09 and GopherAsassain like this.
  10. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Its an opinion that almost everybody in the minez community agrees with so its definitely valid.
    NotKnown and OneZedArmy like this.
  11. KINGJED1 Platinum

XP:
    13,116xp
    The new MineZ update was to kill MineZ, Nuff said
  12. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    The update was great with the exception of damage values.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  13. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Pls don't let this thread die. If the damage gets fixed I will come back and lots of the old players that I know would too.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  14. Yamnaya Regular Member

XP:
    12,209xp

[IMG]
    Braiti likes this.
  15. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Typical IrishKaiser styled propaganda. I applaud your work but tbh the majority rules and the regular_schmuck's opinion is not relevant in the grand scheme of things.
    Clinda and OneZedArmy like this.
  16. Yamnaya Regular Member

XP:
    12,209xp
    Since there's exponentially more regulars than premiums here that have their own say in the matter, if the opinion of the regular doesn't matter according to you then yours was unheard of and is in a homeless shelter's bathroom.

Also, those are supposed to represent plywood cutouts, which are just as real in that picture as the "majority" that you love to pretend exists.
  17. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    A reversion of armor/damage values makes the pvp community happy and i don't know of any regulars that would be particularly upset at a change in them. It is the majority opinion as shown by polls which the admins made on forums that people want the old damage back.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  18. mycins Silver

XP:
    19,473xp
    But the new update makes it easier to spawn heal with out fears of getting cluster***** by hyperaggresive leather nubs