1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Bring back the old Simoon's Song?!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Codeman, Oct 29, 2015.

Suggestion - Bring back the old Simoon's Song?!
  1. Inferides Emerald

XP:
    181,450xp
    It's not so easy to get a Simoon's Song anymore. It now has a chance to drop from one of the hardest dungeons in MineZ: Anemos Sanctum. I think it should be the old version now again; when you hit someone normally it gives a big knockback and when you hit with another item and fastly switch to Simoon's Song while hitting will let someone fly in the air.
    LilithKoneko and Barek_Obaba like this.

2. Phenarophyx Gold

XP:
    19,580xp
    Stupid idea. It was broken back then. It was so easy to get kills which made it stupid all you had to do was just knock someone into the air or knock them of the canyon.
  3. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    I agree with codeman on this one. Anemos is WAY too tough to get a normal simoons song from.
  4. _Stimpy Platinum

XP:
    196,017xp
    I kind of like it being in anemos, it was annoying getting knocked off bridges every time you go up north, with it in anemos it is more rare and a lot of people don't have it like they did before.
  5. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    My suggestion.... Beat Anemos
  6. Kursze Silver

XP:
    46,314xp
    We would need a decent counter/legendary to handle it, otherwise the gravel flats are gonna be full of those.

Perhaps give a decent use to the Rubber Chestplate and make it absorb most knockback? It would make Simoon's Song not THAT strong with the knockback if you give it a counter.
  7. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,797xp
    I could be completely wrong about this, but I think the Rubber Chestplate is even more rare than simoon's song. If I'm right about that, it's not going to help people very much.
  8. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    Mtrout is correct. Post-update, the Rubber Shield is a non-obtainable item, while the Simoon's Song is still obtainable. Either way, there is still an unknown chestplate at the end of Desert Canyon Sanctuary. For all we know, that could possibly be the counter to the simoons song.
    MTrout likes this.
  9. mmertTR Silver

XP:
    78,964xp
    BRING BACK OLD SIMOON!!!
  10. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    i completely disagree, It SHOULD be hard to get a simoon song now. In my opinion its to OP, i think its fair that you have to beat anemos for it... I just think about the potion.. Speed and jumpboost for 10 seconds, and you can only use it once... and you have a small chance to get it from the (second) hardest dungeon in minez
  11. Kursze Silver

XP:
    46,314xp
    Might as well. I do understand the Rubber Chestplate is rarer, but it would make it a decency to have. Since there's the unknown chestplace in DCS and it's the Earth Elite Dungeon, and I quote from the MineZ lore: ''Earth brought stability. Earth brought death.'' . This could mean the unknown chestplate could use some form of knockback absorbtion, due the the Earth brought stability bit. Yet it would still make Simoon's Song extremely powerful. If the large knockback could be reduced from 10-15 to KB 5 and only activate upon hitting another Simoon wielder or if the victim is in the air.
  12. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I would say buff it if you are putting it in anemos, its too boring to put in such a high-ranked dungeon.
    Mychon and MTrout like this.
  13. mmertTR Silver

XP:
    78,964xp
    JUST BRING BACK OLD SIMOON :3
  14. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    It should be buffed a little, but the old simoon's was waaaaayy to OP. I would love to use it again for fun, but in PVP you can get kills way too easily.
  15. mmertTR Silver

XP:
    78,964xp
    But getting it too hard, too
    Codeman likes this.
  16. Talef Platinum

XP:
    274,984xp
    I think it should be balanced to the other elite legendary swords, which all aren't insta-kills (shocking).
  17. Stroby Platinum

XP:
    156,243xp
    Has no one completed or attempted that dungeon?
  18. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    The dungeon has been broken for a long time, and only one group has beaten it. Unfortunately, they got two of the same legendary (Therum's Strength Sword) so that is the only known one as of right now. :/
  19. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    A couple friends and I did it and we only got the sword. :/