1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion WE WANT MORE COASTAL MAPS!!!!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by judeiscool123, Oct 3, 2015.

Suggestion - WE WANT MORE COASTAL MAPS!!!!
?

Top 3 favorite maps

Poll closed Oct 17, 2015.
Coastal 31 vote(s) 50.8%
Aftermath 18 vote(s) 29.5%
Amazon 13 vote(s) 21.3%
Adorra 28 vote(s) 45.9%
Canyon 27 vote(s) 44.3%
Castles 19 vote(s) 31.1%
Cherokee 19 vote(s) 31.1%
Galleons 14 vote(s) 23.0%
Hamlet 10 vote(s) 16.4%
Highnorth 16 vote(s) 26.2%
Kingdom 19 vote(s) 31.1%
Meteor 12 vote(s) 19.7%
Skylands 21 vote(s) 34.4%
Villages 18 vote(s) 29.5%
Yggdrasil 15 vote(s) 24.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp
    So I have noticed that coastal is the most highly regarded map in the annihilation servers. Everybody loves. It's simply and enjoyable. Sadly there are never any maps in the vote rotations. I have gone as long as waiting 1.5+ hours for a single coastal map. Whether it be remove other maps or make a permanent coastal maps something needs to be done. Soon. If you agree fill out the poll! I think that the bottom two or three maps be removed from rotation allowing more space for coastal.

Thanks Guys For Helping!
    Jude
    hora6112 likes this.

2. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Coastal may be popular, but so are other maps. We won't just kick out maps to make more room for one. That's not fair for other maps.

Instead of waiting for a coastal for one and a half hours, at least TRY to play other maps. Who knows? The other ones may not be disgusting..

And coastal is the most common map in the rotation.. Give other maps a try.
  3. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    I think you misspelled "I WANT MORE COASTAL"
    Because I don't, and you can't speak for everyone.
  4. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp
    I speak for a lot of people when I say that a lot of people want more coastals
  5. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    And a lot of people want Coastal entirely removed. What're you gonna do now?
  6. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp

The thing is coastal is simple and it is easy on new players

Also Im not saying the only thing we can do is remove other maps. I think a permanent coastal lobby would also be nice
  7. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp
    I promise you more people like coastal than don't
  8. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    I'm not trying to be rude, but TONS of people like Canyon. Why not an all Canyon lobby? It wouldn't be fair to people who don't like Coastal. What if the most popular map is your lesst favorite. What if it had it's own lobby. That would suck for you. Coastal is the least favorite map to plenty of people including me.

Andorra is also popular. Beat coastal in the monthly vote once. So let's give Andorra it's own lobby. With that logic, each map should get its own lobby.
  9. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp

First let me say thank you for being respectful. Secondly if there was a permanent coastal lobby the other servers would continue on voting.
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  10. Kazumii_ Platinum

XP:
    352,440xp
    *Doesn't vote coastal in the monthly vote*
    TUVegeto137, __West__ and D4niela like this.
  11. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    That's the thing. It wouldn't be fair to other maps. People would complain "If Coastal gets its own lobby, then why can't Canyon or Andorra or Skylands!?"

And I know that coastal is popular. I'm not saying it isn't. And since it is so popular, that would be the only one that would be played and the other maps would be rejected.

And thanks for acknowledging my respect. :lmao: :D
  12. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp

I see where you're coming from but coastal is a really straight forward map. It would be helpful to new players to get the accustomed to anni
  13. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Most maps are really straightforward. Coastal is already everywhere though. Almost whenever I join, there is AT LEAST one Coastal. So, in my opinion, Coastal is everywhere already and doesn't need more play time then it already has.
  14. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    64,408xp
    Mispelled Andorra its not Adorra
    Darth_Bachious likes this.
  15. Reconal Retired Staff

XP:
    41,051xp
    There are multiple maps, and Coastal is 1 of the ones that people love.
    I mean, some people might hate it but I mean, a lot of people enjoy it.
    If you wait a bit, you can get find a game that is Coastal (Ghostal for October)
    Just gotta be patient :)
    Superbob1000 and Kazumii_ like this.
  16. EccentricAzn Gold

XP:
    146,588xp
    b-b-b-but... Valleys isn't here...? :,( RIP Valleys :,(
  17. Sulphoric Gold

XP:
    91,166xp
    for those saying "just because you want coastal doesn't mean everybody does"
    just because you don't want coastal doesn't mean everybody doesn't

it seems you're calling him out for exaggerating how many people like coastal when you are exaggerating how many people like another map (which, chances are, they either don't or say they do to not come off as an jerkass)
  18. daniellukas99 Gold

XP:
    16,131xp
    Coastal is a good map. but it is getting annoying playing the same map over and over again. same goes for Canyon.

and Coastal is NOT the most straight forward map and best for beginners, it is basically the most MOBA like map.

in my opinion, the best most straight forward map is Skylands. all mines are on the way to the middle, and the chance of getting killed in an iron mine is very small due to how the map is build.
  19. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    ^
  20. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp

Let me say.
    I hate coastal.
    I think the mines are shit.
    Mid is very bad (normally)
    While I'll normally play it once or twice in a weekend.
    We do not need a dedicated server.
    If you want a dedicated server for coastal, you need one for the rest of the maps, because the andorra lovers will complain, and all the other lovers of other maps too.
    So, in short, don't make false statements for the anni player group, and please for the love of god, try something new.