1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Spook-Fest Head Hunt!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Matt486, Sep 27, 2015.

MineZ - Spook-Fest Head Hunt!
  1. Matt486 Obsidian

XP:
    50,576xp
    Spook-Fest Head Hunt

This is a scavenger event on all the MineZ servers! Heads will be hidden all around the map and you will have to search for them all!
    THIS STARTS ON OCTOBER 1, 2015.
    [IMG]
    WHERE AND WHEN
    -The heads can be hidden anywhere around the map that is marked on the MineZ map.
    -The heads can be placed at the Entrances to dungeons (not in the dungeons).
    -There will be a total of 20 heads places on the MineZ map which will be able to be found on all servers starting on October 1, 2015.
    -You will be able to find all the heads between October 1-30.
    -Some of the new locations on MineZ from the recent update are not on the mini map but, heads can still be there.
    Heads in Spawn DO NOT COUNT!

HOW TO WIN
    The first 5 people to find all the heads on the map will receive numerous prizes. To prove you have won by being one of the first 10 you must submit a link to an album of pictures to me in a private message on the website/forums.
    (PM me on the website/forums if you have any further questions or concerns about the event).

THINGS THE PICTURES MUST HAVE
    -Please have all 20 pictures in an album on Imgur if they are on any other site I'm not going to bother looking at them.
    -Must have a screen shot of YOUR minecraft character with YOUR skin in it.
    -Must have the skull in the picture
    -Must have you typing in chat showing your name and tag (I don't care what it says in chat).
    -Must have a little bit of background in it so I can determine that the actual locations are legit.

Each picture should look a little bit like this.

[IMG]

GOOD HUNTING TO ALL!

ALL 20 HEADS HAVE BEEN FOUND BY THE 10 WINNERS. YOU CAN NO LONGER WIN A PRIZE!

2. Nokah Platinum

XP:
    528,648xp
    What if you have an alt, and randomly find one on it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Will be fun looking for theese. Good job, can't wait. :D
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    I might try this...but I feel like my lack of time + there being people like RedStoneHelper out there makes it virtually impossible for me to win :/
    Ridgevale likes this.
  4. Matt486 Obsidian

XP:
    50,576xp
    If you have an alt and you find one you will need to walk your main all the way over there to take the picture.
  5. mkads80 Platinum

XP:
    102,843xp
    Can't wait for this to start!
  6. Edog987 Platinum

XP:
    187,842xp
    Does he still play MineZ??
  7. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    Your formatting struggles have been put to good use!
  8. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Not sure, but there's still the kind of people who play who are very good at this stuff, due to map knowledge+time, an example would be someone like MoshVonVoid.
    DaFunk, OneZedArmy and Ridgevale like this.
  9. darkperl Platinum

XP:
    194,119xp
    He already found them all even if they haven't been placed yet, and even though it's not even October yet
    Ridgevale and boogaert like this.
  10. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    How well hidden will the skulls be in the towns? Similar to scavenger hunt events, or in the corners and holes?
  11. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    They will be hidden, but not in completely impossible locations. A general search will find it if you are in the correct location. But make sure to look carefully!
  12. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Also, will any be located in button-requiring locations? If so, time to start farming buttons now.
  13. Edog987 Platinum

XP:
    187,842xp
    remember when he was moderator of /r/ minecraft :I
  14. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Almost got one of these last year but my hopes and dreams were ruined when chaosx decided to hop a 50 man army at the pumpkin location.
  15. Darth_NihilusVII Regular Member

XP:
    15,153xp
    nope... no no no no no... out of all the events shotbow has EVER done, i will not do this. Its tedious
    DaFunk likes this.
  16. MissFire_ Gold

XP:
    17,012xp
    Could you not use Yellow text next time..
  17. darkperl Platinum

XP:
    194,119xp
    he still is
  18. GoGoGadget27 Regular Member

XP:
    51,852xp
    your probably gonna have to beat the shrine of dusk to get one one of them will probably be hidden in grayvale another one on a branch in zerbia one under a half slab in frostbain dungeon one in the mines, and probably one hidden in some stupid pplace like the middle of the ocean lol
  19. sunlost Retired Staff

XP:
    217,843xp
    -The heads can be placed at the Entrances to dungeons (not in the dungeons).

20. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Will They be hidden at towns just visible? Or behind some stairs or something or in a high tree or in zerbia branch?

Without spoiling anything, Will They be visible to see just in a town or building standing somewere or in a place where you cant see it behind a slab or like in a high tree?