1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Thor Buff!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by zyong, Jun 18, 2015.

Suggestion - Thor Buff!
  1. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    Hi, I feel that Thor is a little boring even thought its quite balanced. I suggest this.

Active: Thor will strike lightning and deal 10 - (number of enemies around x 2) true damage. This means that in a 1v1, you'd deal 8 true damage, 4 hearts. In a 1v2, you'd deal 6 true damage, 3 hearts. The minimum you go down to is 1 heart. So if its a 1v10, you'd deal 1 heart. It has a 90 second cooldown.

Passive: Thor receives regeneration I for 5 seconds upon killing an enemy, additionally, the cooldown on Thor's ability is lowered by 5 seconds. This cannot happen twice in a row within 10 seconds.

2. GewoonRobbie Silver

XP:
    16,221xp
    would make it too OP.
  3. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    Explain
  4. GewoonRobbie Silver

XP:
    16,221xp
    You will heal too much, making you pretty much invincible. And the lighting would pretty much kill even a guy with gapple.
  5. Hunsel Platinum

XP:
    93,455xp
    Seems like a great idea, but I feel like the regeneration may seem a bit overpowered. Maybe an instant heart upon kill may seem a wee bit more reasonable, but other than that, your idea seems brilliant.
  6. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    I don't see what the problem is. Regeneration I for 5 seconds would heal about 1 heart.
  7. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    Are you a joker? Listen, when a person eats a gapple, he is near invincible for 30 seconds. And let me repeat myself, Thor gains regeneration I when he KILLS (enemy at 0 hearts). He's cooldown is also reduced by 5 seconds, but is balanced by the increased cooldown (90 instead of 60). And..... This cannot happen twice in a row within a 10 second time frame. Sorry for the messiness, I'm using my phone.
  8. lord_bolinha451 Platinum

XP:
    34,123xp
    You say right there that thor is a balanced class. Why in gods name would you want to F*** with a balanced class?!?
  9. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Step 1 - 10 Thors
    Step 2 - go behind nexus
    Step 3 - nuke down 30 full diamond succubus strength and regen god apple speed night vison rushes
    Step 4 - profit!????
    noahvr likes this.
  10. Diamond_Hunter49 Gold

XP:
    75,047xp
    I like the active ability as it is, but I like your passive ability idea. Right now Thor's passive ability doesn't seem to work. If it does work, then it's not very noticeable.
    zyong likes this.
  11. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    Obviously, you cant be striked twice in XX seconds like the current Thor, please use common sense, although its my fault i didnt mention that
    Diamond_Hunter49 likes this.
  12. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    Its balanced in a certain area. I am trying to move the 'balanced' from one area to another.
  13. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    That would give an even more advantage than regeneration I for 5 seconds does.
    Diamond_Hunter49 likes this.
  14. Hunsel Platinum

XP:
    93,455xp
    In

In this case, maybe the regeneration would be good, but maybe just reduced slightly. 5 seconds seems quite resonable but on behalf of the community, maybe reduction of the regeneration would be preferable.
  15. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    I think regeneration I for 5 seconds will heal 1 heart.
  16. Hunsel Platinum

XP:
    93,455xp
    Possibly, I'm not exactly sure of how long it takes to heal with regeneration effect so your idea might indeed be on fleek. ;p
  17. Hunsel Platinum

XP:
    93,455xp
    But as always, keep up the good work, senpai. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)