1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New Gametype: Order 66

Discussion in 'Assault' started by boogaert, May 26, 2015.

Suggestion - New Gametype: Order 66
  1. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    So in Star Wars order 66 is when the clones turn on the Jedi, so this gametype would be shooting classes vs. the jedi. Thoughts?

2. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Sounds really fun, would be tough to balance right though as one team would be entire melee while the other is entirely ranged :stuck_out_tongue:
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    True. I played against you today :stuck_out_tongue:
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  4. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Indeed you did, and killed me a lot more than I killed you... :lmao:
    Can't tell whether Greivous is better than Dooku or not
  5. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    It was pretty even I thought :stuck_out_tongue:
    Sarumon is an amazing class..
    OneZedArmy and DaFunk like this.
  6. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    One gamemode at a time, my dear lemonhope. :wink:
  7. Harshaw Regular Member

XP:
    7,037xp
    I think that clones would win every time. all they have to do is find a good camping site and spam away and jedi would be helpless unless the jedi in question is expierenced and therefore would strafe. There would need to be some sort of balance, like some sort of long range attack a jedi has or the jedi have guns. In my opinion, i believe that it would not work very well.
  8. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    idk...The jedi have their force powers and some have the lightsaber throw. I think it would be even.
  9. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Saber throw does pretty little damage, also it'd be pretty difficult to get close to a swarm of shooters while they're all spamming you to oblivion :stuck_out_tongue:

If Jedi had some kind of AoE blindness attack it'd work a charm if they were all grouped together
  10. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Yeah, still, on a map like tatooine it's pretty easy to avoid being shot by just moving around a corner.
  11. AGearBeast Platinum

XP:
    405,872xp
    or just have a custom map made for this type of gamemode, im making a endor map right now so who knows
  12. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    How's your endor map coming along? :3

Also it'd be good if the clone classes were fairly simple, maybe only like 5.
    Sniper, Gunner, Field Medic, Assassin, Commander
    And now I'm going to go into unnecessary detail and depth into how I'd imagine it.

Commander - Has the usually Rally ability but it lasts longer and with more range, Jango-style blaster, and grenade of some sort

Gunner - 15 hearts, Big ammo consuming machine gun thing, small pistol sidearm, slower than the other classes

Field medic - Ability that gives nearby teammates regeneration, has permanent regen 1, Han Solo-style pistol but not quite as good

Sniper - long ranged, accurate, high damaging rifle which fires slowly and can scope, 2 land mines, and a pistol

Assassin - can activate invisibility for a few seconds, permanent speed 1 or 2, can place fake health/ammo droids which he can detonate, throwable knives which deal damage and give a few seconds of blindness, also has a pistol

That'd be cool :3
  13. Gallihad Retired Staff

XP:
    333,888xp
    And with a 5/7 kill streak u get the shield droid for 30 secs, which can roll and stuff like that.
  14. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Droideka on the same team as clones? *tisc tisc*
    Star Wars noob.
    Shiba, MrSnare and boogaert like this.
  15. rollednetlib Regular Member

XP:
    30,039xp
    +1 would love to see this
  16. Darth_Bachious Retired Staff

XP:
    113,025xp
    as you might noticed it was endless Clone Troopers + 1 Sith vs Jedi.
    I want to be that Sith for you.

Awesome idea.