1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion NERFED RAVINE!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Mychon, May 22, 2015.

Discussion - NERFED RAVINE!!?!?!?!?!?!!?
  1. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    I just don't understand it. WHY would you nerf ravine? its dangerous, you should earn insta III by going their; Please explain why it got nerfed
    DaFunk, Mine_Frond and 8noremac like this.

2. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    in what what was was it nerfed? :lmao:
  3. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    The parkour is not THAT hard. There's even water there man!
  4. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    The parkour is not THAT hard. There's even water there!

Removed the super healing chest and put a normal one.
  5. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Maji Please D; Nobody wants ravine to get nerfed...
    DaFunk and Mine_Frond like this.
  6. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Make more spawners, remove the water, Make the parkour harder but Please, do not remove the Insta III Chest :(
    DaFunk, Mine_Frond and 8noremac like this.
  7. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    cant you just make things harder please remove the water source i dont want my favourite potion chests removed even adding a pigman spawner would be okay but now its worth nothing to go there
    DaFunk and Mychon like this.
  8. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Yea, nobody would go to ravine if their is only 2 normal potion chests.... its quite dangerous and you only get 2 chests! You can just stay in romero and their you have 4 potion chests. :zbrains:
    8noremac likes this.
  9. MineReepers Platinum

XP:
    120,601xp
    LOL just so you know maji places like grimdale and romero has 0 parkour and you get 4 health potions, but a place like ravine has some dangerous parkour just for 2 normal ones? :stuck_out_tongue:
    Ewayne, Jered, Rabot1234 and 7 others like this.
  10. cokc Platinum

XP:
    313,786xp
    Holy heck this man speaks the truth
  11. Lieutenant_Joe Silver

XP:
    52,132xp

Also it's relatively easy to cheat... or it was last time I was there. Regardless, now there's almost no reason at all to go there. It's no longer worth the risk, even just as a stop on the way to Fort Erie. Make it uncheatable, put a couple zombie spawners on the bridge and remove the water; it's close enough to Fort Erie for water not to be a problem anyway if you're prepared. If you do that, it'll still be worthwhile, but more difficult.
    Mine_Frond, Mychon and 8noremac like this.
  12. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    There's also food at Grimdale, but Ravine? ZERO. Coincidence?

Oh, absolutely. You can go down and take some damage, which can be recovered with the potions on the chest.

The eight mil_rare and the mil_epic behind the iron door respectfully disagree.
    marco_polo24 likes this.
  13. MineReepers Platinum

XP:
    120,601xp
    theres eight mil rares and a mil_epic there now?
  14. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    i always go to septus for my iron and now i dont have any place to get potions its dumb as shit
    Mine_Frond likes this.
  15. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    I had Flipout to check for me - he got these pots in 2 loot cycles (2 tips). He didn't do any parkour, and all splashes are II and the one drink on my hotbar is a III. That's definitely too much when I consider where are the other places with III's.

I originally put those chests to promote the Ravine a bit, I guess now the place is popular enough!

...Or not. :lmao:

Yup, and from a long time too unless someone else messed with the chests.

Fort Erie is not that far if you have a button. "Shit ain't that dumb" to me.
  16. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    he was just really lucky lol if you only changed it because of that screenshot you are stupid. there is a thing called coincedence, and you can also just nerf the chests a bit instead of replacing them with chests that you can only get 2 insta 2 drink from from 10 chests.

since when does fort erie have legendarie potion chests or at least good chests?
  17. nilo1998 Gold

XP:
    29,552xp
    on the one hand thats kinda 'annoying' because u can't farm insta III that easy but that adds rarity to insts III pots wich makes it kinda more interesting and they are now more valuable so you might get some nice things for them by trading.
  18. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Well you nerfed it to much because now i get this in 2 cycles http://gyazo.com/a50fd817df09b9f056e2053341b4f80c

I had to drink one ista I because i got attackt by some zombies... Only one of thos pots is insta II
    4 potions from 4 chests.... wow
    Berehap and 8noremac like this.
  19. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    i got 4 insta 2 from 16 chests
  20. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Maji dont nerf it to regular pot chest but make it harder to get, PLEASE
    nilo1998 and 8noremac like this.