1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Get this mod for ultimate Jedi fun :D

Discussion in 'Assault' started by Shiba, May 22, 2015.

Discussion - Get this mod for ultimate Jedi fun :D
  1. Shiba Regular Member

XP:
    10,698xp
    Its mob amputation and it also works in multiplayer

http://ichun.us/mods/mob-amputation/

Have fun cutting your opponents their extremities! :wink:

Doesnt fall under:

2. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    Looks interesting but be warned that if you are banned when using this mod, the ban will be un-appealable. So it is use at your own risk
  3. Shiba Regular Member

XP:
    10,698xp

I think it does give you a disadvantage because the hitboxes get smaller for your client. So I am not afraid of anything :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. gpandaman Platinum

XP:
    124,659xp
    It is OK to use - HOWEVER if you are banned, as Unicycle said, it is unappealable. The main thing you have to look out for is if collision boxes are enabled in the mod. I was told glitchy movements MAY trip no cheat!
  5. bchaikovsky Silver

XP:
    18,289xp
    Do the player's body parts actually fall off?
  6. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    255,147xp
    2. The only allowed client mods are Optifine, a Minimap Mod (Stipulations Apply), StatusEffectHUD, GammaBright, the Toggle Sneak/Sprint maintained by HCFactions (1.7.10) or (1.8 Version) , and the MineZ Tactical HUD Mod. The use of any other mod could fall under rule #1 (hacked clients) and could result in a permanent ban. Please note that any mod that gives you an unfair advantage over other players (auto-clicking, entity radar, etc) will not be allowed, and use of such will result in a permanent ban.

so yeah,
    being banned for that
    OneZedArmy likes this.