1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Assault - New Gamemode by MrSnare

Discussion in 'Assault' started by gingernut84, Dec 10, 2013.

Discussion - Assault - New Gamemode by MrSnare | Page 9
?

If you were to play this, would you be Hero or Villain?

Hero :D 136 vote(s) 53.5%
Villain >:D 156 vote(s) 61.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    maybe? *puppy eyes* pls?

2. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    I played it. But being the noob I am to this game so far, I got recked. :lmao: Still very fun even though I killed like 1 person. :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta practice when this comes out :wink:
    Unicycle42 likes this.
  3. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    Im about to start crying now.. I was looking forward to this so much you don't even begin to know how much i was going to no life it T.T.. I NEED SOMETHING TO REPLACE MY PRECIOUS DUNGEON REALMS T.T
  4. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    MineZ 2 is a good replacement, in my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    I wonder when Assault will have it's own forum, cuz WiR had it's own forum a while before anyone could even play it
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  6. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Do it nao!!!!
  7. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
  8. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    I played MineZ 2 for the first 4 months non-stop. I have practically 3 alts filled with pristine iron and diamond swords. I quit it because 1: Drama. 2: NO REAL UPDATES. You guys gave up on MIneZ 2, there are never any players online to play with and no one has any interest in it because of the lack of updates. If you ask me, Unavowed would have done fine (IF IT WAS UPDATED Substantially). The reason the "MMORPG" community is falling is because of 2 things, Lack of content, and Lack of decent MMORPG games left in minecraft.

If shot bow is basing their belief of MMORPGs not going well on MineZ 2 and Dungeon Realms, here is my response:
    MineZ 2 was a great game, it just stopped receiving actual love after December and died.
    Dungeon Realms is a terrible example to base off of, as they ignore what the players want (AKA The Leveling system being removed) and do whatever the hell they want. They are one of the worst servers of all time because of their lack of consideration of the players.
  9. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    Done. Moved thread in said section and pinned.

For Build Submission, there's the usual section and a prefix ready for you to use. :)
  10. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    Majicou the savior
  11. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Already done :3
  12. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    YUSH!