1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcement Annihilation 1.5 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Vaecon, Dec 12, 2014.

Announcement - Annihilation 1.5 Patch Notes | Page 42
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetJoopie Silver

XP:
    7,695xp
    i know soon but i want a time and a date that is it

2. ns456 Platinum

XP:
    89,067xp
    The Shotbow Guarantee :wink:
  3. trainmanhoot Regular Member

XP:
    59,075xp
    30 years later:
    Me:Finally! Anni 1.5 came out!*plays a round of Anni*Why couldn't this have come out 30 years ago!?
  4. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp

The thing is is that the devs have struck down baseless criticism but yet raked in the baseless praise. They ignore those of us who provided good reasons about why this update shouldn't happen the way it is, but respond to the idiots who are just spouting praise for praises sake. This update is based on the wants of people who don't want to take the time to plan out their games, and rage quit when they die. It's placation, plain and simple.
    enemyslayer11 likes this.
  5. Brahki Gold

XP:
    8,699xp
    Though i do feel certain aspects of the game were heading towards some sort of safety net for the easily angered players, i do feel most if not all have been improved if not fixed. Though it may seem like they're only taking the positive responses in, it would seem the same to us if they had passed to not update, and similar threads would spout up claiming that we've been ignored, etc. Its all a matter of opinion, which has largely to do with the side of the argument you're on.
  6. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    The attitude being portrayed though, is one of no major compromise. There are those of us who suggested that the new classes would add enough zing to the game to not have the spawn timers or gear drop ratios added. We were basically told we had to take every feature or none of them. They gave the excuse that the new classes wouldn't work without spawn timers or the new inventory drop. They didn't explain, that's all they said.
    enemyslayer11 likes this.
  7. jaka100 Gold

XP:
    11,576xp
    It's their game, not yours.
    botifier likes this.
  8. ns456 Platinum

XP:
    89,067xp
    Anni 1.5

"I Suppose I'll get my chance... Another day"
    BreekFout likes this.
  9. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    This attitude is idiotic, why make a game not for the players, but for the developer?
    SkeletonXF238, Mersid2 and IconByte like this.
  10. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Not trying to start a flame, but that IS how Minecraft was created. Notch made it for himself to mess around with...
  11. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    Exceptions are everywhere. If devs start making games solely for themselves then we're going to get some crap games.
  12. trainmanhoot Regular Member

XP:
    59,075xp
    I believe that's how(some)indie games are made. Mostly just a game for someone to mess around with. Some, if and once they're released, are good. Others...not so much.
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  13. glad2kill9 Regular Member

XP:
    23,303xp
    How about you try the update before crying over it? The update would have been released if it wasn't for people like you.
  14. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    I did try it. It felt like a different gamemode.
  15. glad2kill9 Regular Member

XP:
    23,303xp
    Playing one game doesn't count for crap. I'd rather they have changed this stale gamemode and then patched it according to the masses, rather than listen to kids that refuse to accept change rallying against anything that could possibly throw them out of their comfort zone.
  16. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    Not sure what counts as a kid from where you are mate, but I'm well past that point. I played multiple of the tests. I would have much rather have the classes added by themselves. Hell, even throw in the wither and witches. Inventory and respawn "fixes?" Don't help anything. Don't assume I'm some whiney kid who doesn't know what I'm talking about.
  17. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

The update is being released - it has been tweaked based on the feedback from the majority of users in in-game tests with regards to mechanics and classes to give the best experience to everyone. Of course not everyone will ever be pleased but we do try our best :wink:

Please do mind how you talk to people on the forums, whilst posting an opinion is fine, flaming and insulting others users is not.
    SkeletonXF238, trainmanhoot and ns456 like this.
  18. glad2kill9 Regular Member

XP:
    23,303xp
    That's exactly what I am assuming. Frankly, I don't give a damn anymore. You're set on your opinion, and arguing with a doorknob is no stimulating matter. I am done with Shotbow, I'll check in a few months, how much further the player base will drop.
  19. AGearBeast Platinum

XP:
    405,872xp
    everything looks amazing, great job vaecon
  20. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Goat Simulator was made for people. Yet it turned out to be glitchy and messed up. It is a crap game, but a damn fun game.

I read the update notes again, and i noticed the inventory change. You are talking about kids who don't want anything that can throw them out of their comfort zones, but the new Annihilation looks a little too easy with the inventory changes. Get yourself a double set of weaponry, if enchanted loot drops, you got a non-enchanted set to fight again. Durabiltity is not a big problem when you got iron or diamond armor, unless there will be increased armor damage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.