1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ 2 - Post your bugs here!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Goldblade, Oct 17, 2014.

MineZ - MineZ 2 - Post your bugs here! | Page 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    Poor tree is cut in two, map creation bug ?
    [IMG]

2. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    You can't die in the lobby! If you go to x:2219 z:7442 and fall down the hole, you never die (you can spawn in, but you can't die)
  3. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    The quest (SharpShooter), if completed before the head start, will show up as able to hand in, but won't be able to hand in (could be linked to broken quests) (could be linked to a non-reset of the quest)
  4. DoxNotch Platinum

XP:
    23,822xp
    When you log out and log back in, your weapon stats get erased. Might have been because I upgraded my bow with one that I found too.
  5. terve886 Silver

XP:
    9,751xp
    I am not sure do these bugs occur in the US server, but atleast they exist in EU servers:
    • Bows still do most melee damage in the game, one hitting normal zombies.
    • the repairing skill and ability don't work. You can't combine leather armour and leather to fix it's durability.
  6. HeofShadow Platinum

XP:
    22,379xp
    Infection seems to bring you down to a 6 heart cap instead of the 8 it's supposed to cap you at, and it also seems that you can drink your soulbound water infinitely, never getting infected unless you drink directly from the source, never needing to refill.

~Edit~

Zombies still attack you after you've died while infected, essentially executing you twice in a row.
  7. terve886 Silver

XP:
    9,751xp
    I think that the 6 hearts thing is because they wanted to nerf the murky water since it was considered too good compared to clean water.
  8. MrKrebz Platinum

XP:
    40,409xp
    When you go out of narenji to the southwest/east i got teleported to a lobby with nobody in it and couldnt get out. my friend was fine though...
  9. NomadZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,531xp
    I logged out and back in after like 5 minutes. My character data was lost and i spawned fresh. I have no idea what caused this. Using minecraft 1.7.10.
  10. theAgamer11 Regular Member

XP:
    27,125xp
    This isn't a bug but I figured I'd just let you know that, in Orish, there are two signs that say "Placeholder Sign".
  11. gogbe Regular Member

XP:
    41,765xp
    Bug Description:When upgrading a bow even if it is pristine quality it will say -1 but still have the damage bonus.
    Recreation Steps: upgrade a bow
    Date Recreated: 11/1/2014
    Region: Us
  12. _Juan_Cena_ Regular Member

XP:
    7,755xp
    I cannot hurt other players. Why?
  13. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    The south areas of the game are PvE, go north in order to enter the PvP zone.
  14. pablodd Regular Member

XP:
    27,314xp
    In bandits camp in the hidden chest that you have to shoot the button for is empty and once opened it won't dissapear
  15. LeCreep_ Silver

XP:
    17,176xp
    Copy pasting my thread.

Bug Description: So this has happened twice to me so far. When entering a new zone in MineZ 2 the game disconnects you back to the hub and says something about failing to recover player data. When you get back to the MineZ 2 hub it will try to validate your data but when you try to join a server your charecter is gone.
    Recreation Steps: Just entering a new zone. Don't know if it only happens to some players.
    Date Recreated: 1st and 2nd November
    Region: EU
  16. VANZ_33 Regular Member

XP:
    1,861xp
    Bug description: stuck in the barrier at Colus and there's no way to get out.
    Recreation steps: I was just jumping around the barrier and now im stuff in a "Hole".
    Date Recreated: 11-1-2014
    Region: US
  17. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    This says it all,
    [IMG]
    I repaired the bow with other bows.
    isaac13_13 likes this.
  18. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    Also one of the quests that Hutchon gives you is bugged, I've visisted all the villages twice after having activated the quest and when I go back to Asindia it doesn't say that I've explore Crow's nest and Dadeoro keep anymore. It only keeps Collus in the list.
    [IMG]
    isaac13_13 likes this.
  19. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    When reviving someone, if you get hit by someone with a bandage/shear/dyes they stop the reviving and you have to revive them again.
    [IMG]
  20. TheRadiantDawn Obsidian

XP:
    50,628xp
    If you repair shears with shears they lose their lore

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.