1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Gamemode: Minecraft RISK

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Glitchyy, Jun 22, 2013.

Suggestion - Gamemode: Minecraft RISK
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Ok, so a while back, I was looking through /r/minecraft.

And I'd seen a post about some guys made a server plugin inspired by the popular board game Risk.
    I instantly figured we could do something like this, with maybe our Guns plugin and the Zombie AI. Something interesting. Although I couldn't find the server to check it out, this is the imgur page showing a lot about the plugin. Click here.

EDIT: Also, if you have anything that you think should be added/changed about it, anything similar, please state!

Feedback is greatly appreciated :)
    Ultimatecy, Jedi_man and autotatarCZ like this.

2. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    This seems awesome. The only problem is someone already did this. Maybe Shotbow could become partners with them (like Civ-Craft) and add the game with some customizations to the lobby.
  3. Creeplet Silver

XP:
    53,314xp
    This gamemode does need to be paired with shotbow. I played on it and it was amazing fun, but it haad a low player count, which shotbow would help with. Incredibly Supportified
  4. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    yeah, I can see that working. But only would it include the military/war aspects of CivCraft.

Really? You played on it? Could you send my the IP via PM?
  5. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    It is a very recent game that doesn't have many players online at any given time, and is only in beta, but I have to say from my experience on it so far I can say it is cram packed full of potential.
  6. ShoeCooker Regular Member

XP:
    43,195xp
    I doubt anyone is gonna tell you the ip. Look it up on /r/Minecraft
  7. Creeplet Silver

XP:
    53,314xp
    >Nothing to see here, move along.<
  8. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    That's where I got the idea/gamemode from, the album was posted on /r/minecraft. The actually thread/post is way way many pages back. I remembered seeing it, and I made sure to post it on here/our reddit, I searched the thread today and finally posted.
  9. ShoeCooker Regular Member

XP:
    43,195xp
    I somehow randomly clicked somewhere and it showed me the IP
    Glitchyy likes this.
  10. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    Yeah, as Glitchyy said could you PM me the IP of that server? it sounds fun :wink:
  11. Creeplet Silver

XP:
    53,314xp
  12. URSA_MAJOR_XD Silver

XP:
    9,822xp
    idk who necro'd but the forums had a reset, and all the threads got jumbled and some that were old got to the front.

Back on topic, i really love this idea, i hope it gets somehow implied
  13. Sporemaster18 Platinum

XP:
    10,470xp
    Sadly, no one was playing and I ended up in a 2v1, but make the maps bigger, and have about 50 people on each team, and that would be tons of fun! I support this!
  14. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp

Delete that post. You have a great chance of being banned. If someone needs the IP, PM them.
  15. autotatarCZ Regular Member

XP:
    10,512xp
    I like minecraft risk i was playing it on another server, but there is not much players playing it, so i am supporting risk to be added to shotbow gamemodes.
  16. Sporemaster18 Platinum

XP:
    10,470xp
    Is he really at a great risk? It's not as if he is advertising trying to get people onto a server, a lot of people were just asking for the IP and he gave it to them. I doubt the admins are going to really care. Btw, even if they do, a first offense (if this would be one) probably won't get you banned.
    Ultimatecy and Jackd44 like this.
  17. wowgnomes Platinum

XP:
    66,247xp
    I would love to see this a gamemode on shotbow!
  18. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
    I see what you did there. :3
  19. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    We must have this
  20. Ultimatecy Regular Member

XP:
    16,074xp
    So true.