1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

LFF in Map 20

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by R33PS, Aug 8, 2014.

LFF in Map 20
  1. R33PS Silver

XP:
    19,031xp
    My friend, SimplyLena and I will be playing HCF next map, and we were hoping to find a fairly big, decent faction to join, otherwise we will have to make a solo-faction.

A little about myself.

I'm a 13 (almost 14) year old male, I'm a silver and i've been playing Shotbow for about 8 1/2 months now. I'm really good at factions because when I first started playing Minecraft, factions was the first thing I did. I'd say i'm about an 8/10 in PVP, not the best but still pretty good.

SimplyLena is 15 I think? She's a girl obviously. Decent at PVP, has a mic and TS/Skype.

Mainly looking for a really active faction with a decent amount of people, and one that uses TeamSpeak. Thanks for checking out my LFF.
    Spyman28 likes this.

2. Forgotten_king Obsidian

XP:
    247,205xp
    When Lena gets her new account to play HCF on, she has stated she will be joining us.
  3. Stefano_Hypz Regular Member

XP:
    5,166xp
    Whats your skype Ill add you
  4. R33PS Silver

XP:
    19,031xp
    Didn't she already get a new account?
    And what faction are you in, i'm interested in joining :stuck_out_tongue: I'm good friends with Lena
    Spyman28 likes this.
  5. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    The SimplyLena account got banned for alting and the daniela or whatever account needs to be approved but one of the people said you broke the rules before so why should we approve this account?
  6. R33PS Silver

XP:
    19,031xp
    How did she get banned for alting? wtf she doesn't have an alt lol
    Spyman28 likes this.
  7. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Her Lena_Is_Epic got banned because she gave it to someone and that person gave it to a hacker. She didnt get her SimplyLena account approved so they simply banned her for alting... honestly you shouldnt ban someone for alting when ever their other account is banned in the first place