1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Hybrid- Official Faction Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by AversionX, Jul 7, 2014.

Hybrid- Official Faction Recruitment Thread
  1. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    Hello! My name is AversionX, leader of the new up and coming faction "Hybrid". This will be a social faction which means that you must have a Skype and a working mic, no exceptions. This faction will not accept those who will:
    A) Lie
    B) Cheat
    C) Steal
    D) Betray

If your personality fits any of the above traits you are not welcome. (Note: As stated above this will be a social faction so if you do lie in your application, the faction will find out one way or another.) There will be ranks that you can apply for in this faction. Ranks that you may apply for include: Archer, Builder, Warrior (Warrior is just a fancy name for someone who can PvP). Furthermore, you must end all responses to the application's questions with a period to show me that you read this. If your application gets accepted I will ask for a Skype interview as phase two of the application process. On a Final Note, having above average grammar makes your application stand out so you might want to proof read. (TIP: In addition to good grammar a bulky application also makes you stand out and shows me that you put effort in to your writing.) Best of luck, you'll need it. :)

Application

IGN:

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.):

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"?

What rank are you applying for?

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5]

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft?

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No.

Anything I missed?

Do NOT provide your Skype in this application, for obvious reasons. I will request your Skype privately, good day.

2. Racism Emerald

XP:
    202,919xp
    IGN: KrimsonPVP

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): I am 13 Years Old

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? I wish to Join this faction, because I am in need of a faction. I think this faction fits me and I have the ability to support the faction.

What rank are you applying for? Warrior

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] 5/5

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? I play sports, such as Basketball/Swimming.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes I do, as everything I say, will have [Hybrid] next to my name.
  3. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    Accepted! Send me your Skype and we can begin with the interview.
  4. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
  5. KillaTrix Gold

XP:
    51,977xp
    dont bump your own threads.
  6. _JasZ Silver

XP:
    11,503xp
    IGN: (underscore here)_JasZ

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): I Am Exactly 13.

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid". I Wish to join the faction Hybrid Because, I haven't had Really good luck finding a faction. I have friends that would also like to join the faction if I get in so, if you like me you might want to like them (:lmao:)

What rank are you applying for.
    I am applying for Warrior I have gotten 7 kills already this map

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5]

Id say im in the 4/5. I say this because I have been in teamdefiace (an op fac that won eotw 2 maps ago) and I have been in koolkats. I got 15 kills on last maps eotw,

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft. I play one sport, Hockey

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No.

Anything I missed?
    Naw
  7. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp

Accepted! Please message me your Skype and we can begin the interview!
  8. Insetias Regular Member

XP:
    4,788xp
    IGN:confused:kywars29

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): age of 13

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"?: I want to start to pvp more and go into koths and stuff.

What rank are you applying for?warrior

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] im good at pvp and building pvp 4/5 building 5/5

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? I love to play football and basket ball

yes
  9. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    Denied. Your application is poorly written and your grammar isn't very good either.
  10. Insetias Regular Member

XP:
    4,788xp
  11. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    As of July 13, I will be absent on vacation for a week. All applications from then on won't be responded to until my return. Thank you for understanding.
  12. Voxalzz Regular Member

XP:
    679xp
    Application

IGN: ToxiicCrystal

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): 13

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? I love playing Hard Core Factions and I do Play on Kohi Hardcore Factions which I believe ShotBow HCF is funner and has more people. Im very good at mining and building, and decent at pvp.

What rank are you applying for? Miner/Builder

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] 4/5

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? Counter Strike, GFX, Youtube and Baseball.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes

Anything I missed? Nope
  13. Unregistud Platinum

XP:
    18,779xp
    IGN: Housebuilder1221.

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): 15.

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? I have recently joined HCF and I am looking for a faction to join.

What rank are you applying for? Archer/Warrior.

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] I would say I have quite a bit of experience. 4/5.

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? I play soccer for my school. I snowboard. I ride dirt bikes. I also run track.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes, I understand.

Anything I missed? With my experience I really know how to cannon.
  14. cRonaldocr7 Gold

XP:
    23,399xp
    IGN: cRonaldocr7

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): My 13th birthday is at the end of August but I can wait if you really want me to be 13.

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? Looking for a faction because all of my friends in real life quit this server and I have no faction

What rank are you applying for? Any rank, just looking for a good PvP faction that are respectful and nice. this map I have no kills but I havent really played

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] 4/5 as I have been playing for 5 maps and I watch many YouTube videos on HCF

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? I play soccer in one of the highest levels of soccer in my province. I also play LoL sometimes but usually Minecraft.

Yes I do understand. I'm not one of those people who inside raid or stuff like that.

Anything I missed? I have a cave spider spawner and I have no one to give it to or use it for so I can donate it to the faction
  15. NoPotsNeeded Regular Member

XP:
    140xp
    IGN: NoPotsNeeded

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): 16

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? Because i want to start playing on HCF and i would like to join a faction that pvps good.

What rank are you applying for? Anything would be fine

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] 3

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft?I play GMod and i play some Call of Duty

I understand

Anything I missed?
    I am OP :D
  16. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    Thank you all for waiting. I have returned from my vacation and now more applications can be read. Good Luck.
  17. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp

Accepted. Message me your Skype and we can begin the interview.
  18. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    Accepted. Send me your Skype so we can begin with the interview.
  19. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp

Accepted. Send me your Skype so we may begin with the interview.
  20. murit89 Regular Member

XP:
    1,694xp
    IGN: Murit89

How old are you? (Must be 13 years or older.): 15 (definitely not a squeeker :stuck_out_tongue:)

Why do you wish to join the faction "Hybrid"? Well i j have played kohi for a bit and have you got bored of it and so have my faction - move on to minez, however i still like hardcore factions and decided to give shotbow a try. I don't mind doing work for the fad building,making traps, making money and what i enjoy best pvping. I am not overating myself but i am quite a decent pvper not saying i'm better than these people but people i can kill are syncronox, teholypanda, gayzmgee, izaine and a few others, no disrespect to all those legendary pvpers :stuck_out_tongue:.

What rank are you applying for? Warrior

What experience do you have in this field? Rate yourself [0/5] 4 or 5 i can cap, team fight and all the other stuff.

Talk a little bit about yourself. What things interest you besides Minecraft? Sports play a bit of rugby, basketball and just having fun with my mates.

Do you understand that if your application gets accepted you will represent the "Hybrid" faction. Everything you say and do can either stain or lift the faction's reputation. Yes/No. Yes i understand how annoying it is having 'shittalkers' in your fac and will definitely not being one, unless you want me to off course :D.

Anything I missed? I'm UK and if you need some other decent faction members i have a few friends who i really trust and if you wanted i could get them in. Hope you find your perfect faction member Good Luck :heart: