1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Minez Pet, Worth It?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by TheBaconMaker, Jun 2, 2013.

Minez Pet, Worth It?
  1. TheBaconMaker Gold

XP:
    70,265xp
    So I recently saw they added 2 new pets into the lobby.

Seeing a limited edition MineZ pet I thought "Wow, that sounds good" then sighed when I saw the price tag of 250k XP which will require a $25 donation for it.

Apparently they will be adding pet combat, do you guys think it's worth donation $25 for some little pet, or going to the cheaper pig pet for free?

2. Whackbat Platinum

XP:
    107,277xp
    I didn't know this was a feature and haven't seen other players with it. You say that the feature costs 250,000 shotbow xp so surely you could just earn the xp instead of buying it for the heafty price of $25.00. Personally I do not think that this feture should be added and instead pets like dogs should be tameable with bones found in chests. The dogs should spawn exclusively in the snowy area of the map to encourage exploration in the deeper forests.
  3. AoifeTheShadows Platinum

XP:
    32,384xp
    They are just vanity pets and are not exclusive to just MineZ, the pet to which he is referring is the One Year Anniversary MineZ Pet which is 250,oooXP All others are 50,000 XP http://shotbow.net/forum/xp/shop
  4. snowball314 Silver

XP:
    7,168xp
    this is hard to answer, as, do you REALLY want to spend 25 bucks on something aesthetic? I personally say they should make the price about double the others, or it comes free to any body who bought premium before the one year anniversary of mineZ, of course, me, having bought premium TWICE before the 1 year mark wants the latter option.
  5. AlecJ Retired Staff

XP:
    383,705xp
    The pets will only be implemented in the Shotbow lobby. They will not affect anything in game. It is just a little mini-game that players can do in the lobby.

As for the cost, I don't mind the high price. It is a limited time offer, and I think the demand allows them to bump up the price. The appeal of having something that a lot of other players might not will encourage players to buy the experience. We'll see what happens though. It might go up or down depending on the response.
  6. Whackbat Platinum

XP:
    107,277xp
    Awesome, this is amazing and even more amazing that not all of them cost the huge price of 250,000 xp. I might just save my xp for one of these "vanity pets".
  7. AoifeTheShadows Platinum

XP:
    32,384xp
    I know right! The MineZ One Year Zombie is 250,000 because it is a limited time pet. :3
  8. DarkIQ Platinum

XP:
    6,316xp
    i am gonna go to bysford to grind xp! for this lil guy even tho he kills me the majority of the time i play :lmao:
  9. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
    Limited? MUST GET XP!
  10. ItsIlluminati Emerald

XP:
    601,394xp
    I see what they did here...
  11. BananaTyphoon Silver

XP:
    22,296xp
    Anyone know how long the MineZ pet is going to last? I really would like one to be honest :D
  12. Aydin2000 Regular Member

XP:
    11,709xp
    the minez anniversary pet should stay the same price but others should be moved from 10 to 50 K, to atleast make it affordable for most people to show they are active players.