1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other I'm Farming 5k!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by GibbleHD, Mar 16, 2014.

Other - I'm Farming 5k! | Page 2
  1. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp
    Yeah u have to server hop and then beat the dungoun to escape but bing like 2 staks of cookies about 6 insta 2's (to get to the hallway) A cake and all the sword u need and its super easy to farm it. I belive u can place a cake there (thats what i have heard) i dont a premium yet (im saving up) But im going to test it first befor i go and farm the swords. But if u can place a cake u need to people but that souldnt be and issue. I mean non stop zeds that cant hit u and no pigman. U just hvae to watchout for babys which u can bring a cobweb for if u want. And can u log out in the middle of doing 5k?
    Mislav7267 likes this.

2. Mislav7267 Platinum

XP:
    19,774xp
    Yes, I've started mine few months ago, but I miss minez so I want to get it done now :)
  3. Viceroy_Vibiras Regular Member

XP:
    326,433xp
    Not if you're a non premium, you can't log out:(
  4. Mkxy Silver

XP:
    27,004xp
    You need premium to do 5k or at least get the achievement. If you are premium zombie kills will save when you logout.
  5. Bukkit_ Platinum

XP:
    158,742xp
    If you wanna do 5k crit dem zombies. It should help
  6. GibbleHD Platinum

XP:
    432xp
    You can place a cake there and it's very fast. So far only baby zeds can hit me BUT it's a 1 in every 10 babies they hit me. Also you can use 3 cobwebs and it's nearly the same as a cake.
  7. CookiesAndChaos Gold

XP:
    5,586xp
    8 d sword full dura ... i have make the 5k
  8. DeadlyCircus Platinum

XP:
    7,606xp
    Unless you have something very important to say to the conversation, try not to bring back threads older then 2 weeks.
  9. ToggleNoFall Platinum

XP:
    69,383xp
    25$ for a game item? I paid as much for the game itself.
  10. Mkxy Silver

XP:
    27,004xp
    But is it really worth it to loot like 10 full dur d swords and full iron. Than go farm for like 4-7 hours that's with spawners. It would take days or even weeks to farm 5k by just walking around. Soo would you waste hours afther hours gearing and killing zombies or just buy the speed pot, but it is really up to you if you want to farm or buy. What ever you want. Also it's good to buy someone a speed pot if your getting Emerald or Obsidian well not the speed pot but the xp for the speed pot.
  11. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp
    Um like i said u can do it in the guild with very little risk
  12. MeMyselfAndCube Emerald

XP:
    11,046xp
    This is really BS to be honest. A lot of people spent time going from toons to town and farming zombies. A friend of mine, Sunken_Library, was at 4k+ and he lagged out and died. He didn't ask a single person for any gear. You however, are asking people on the forums to come help you get an achievement. Get the swords yourself! Nuff' said.
  13. GibbleHD Platinum

XP:
    432xp
    Are you butthurt? Poor you. I farmed 8 dswords but I got bored so I got on here to see if anyone was nice. Nuff said.
  14. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    Is there a good place at fort Saward to farm Zombs because whenever I go there, piggies span like crayZ
  15. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    Dude, 5k is pretty hard to solo(even though im trying to do it) but it is acceptible to ask for donations. It is your choice to donate or not but it is a douche move to start a Flame war.
  16. Mislav7267 Platinum

XP:
    19,774xp
    There used to be, but because of baby pigmens its a bit harder now.
    You have to run to the ladders to shoot them, then come back.
    And I'm still at 4600 kills :stuck_out_tongue:
  17. SuperPolentaman Regular Member

XP:
    102,537xp
  18. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp

What are u at right now?
  19. Nigleuse Platinum

XP:
    38,581xp
    I needed 5 tries for doing it and once died at 4500 kills ,-,
  20. konyvfalovb Platinum

XP:
    23,439xp
    I still remember how annoyed you were and how strained we used to be while farming next to 2 pigmen spawners.