1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Annihilation Match update (part2) [Content update] (released)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by xxsaundersxx, Mar 22, 2014.

Other - Annihilation Match update (part2) [Content update] (released) | Page 18
  1. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    Put it this way, if you go to school for 12 years and earn a high school diploma, but suddenly they want to change the way people keep track of how diplomas are earned, would you be fine with completing 12 more years of school?

Also, unless I'm mistaken they ended up keeping the classes for those who had it, minus healer, which like Zentz said is going to be somewhat of a pain for me with college and work :stuck_out_tongue:

But anyways, just trying to lay out peoples' perspective on why they shouldn't make people re-earn classes just because the stats have been wiped.

2. DrPyro Gold

XP:
    23,751xp
    Honestly, I don't think so. Acrobat has a 4 to 5 times shorter cooldown, can jump up more readily, never takes fall damage, and spawns with a bow. While assassin has its advantages, acrobat has its own too.
  3. minecraftilicous Regular Member

XP:
    18,491xp
    When will part 3 come out?
  4. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    Gotta keep in mind that the acrobat only spawns with 6 arrows, which enough for exactly 1 leather. And you can't enchant the bow.
  5. BreekFout Platinum

XP:
    23,064xp
    You aren't taking 12 years about unlocking a class, do you?
  6. minecraftilicous Regular Member

XP:
    18,491xp
    And what will come with part 3? Because I don't think these classes are worth 25000 (opinion)
  7. ItsJesseFFS Regular Member

XP:
    1,155,019xp
    I've done that too. Hamlet is very useful for quickly unlocking Miner (even though unlocking it is broken).
    If they do fix unlocking it, Hamlet would be the most useful map for doing so simply because the amount of Ores in each mine.
  8. tsnakejake Emerald

XP:
    563,664xp
    Oh my god, stats still screwed up. Hope they get fixed soon! :)
  9. 55trixton55 Platinum

XP:
    17,584xp
    your welcome :stuck_out_tongue:
    DemonicKai likes this.
  10. headshot137234 Gold

XP:
    9,791xp
    how does miner work? i have mined enough ore but no class
  11. Firef1amer Regular Member

XP:
    91,036xp
    Does this mean that the sniper class isnt going to happen?
  12. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    For now, it's out until Saunders either puts balances on it or comes up with a replacement.
  13. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp
    No? I already have all but Succubus, Healer, and Hunter at the moment, I was just trying to relate losing hard work for something -__-
  14. Spear_322 Emerald

XP:
    124,126xp
  15. mattsmovies11 Regular Member

XP:
    32,442xp
    Very cool, this shows deaths from potions :stuck_out_tongue: yes yes yes !!!!
  16. RyanChiliPepper Regular Member

XP:
    67,156xp
    Clan system sounds good!
    quets4 and eternalmars like this.
  17. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    This is the stereotype premiums get its all because of you kiddo. Stop dropping the f-bomb. Spolied Brat
  18. quets4 Gold

XP:
    56,709xp
    Ive got one thing to say -snip- its much easier and doesnt take up half a page -.- however you said basically what i thought when i read it
    IKR, cant wait!!
  19. ItsJesseFFS Regular Member

XP:
    1,155,019xp
    It's also because of those annoying clans that have 30 more people (in one team) than any other team in the game. Which thus overpowers teams and makes the game both very frustrating and unfair to us non-premiums.
  20. quets4 Gold

XP:
    56,709xp
    Now now Demonic not all people in clans are premiums I've found better if not just as good skills in non premiums than I've seen in ppl who pay to play