1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Brett_64_Mc's Zombie

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Cario10, Feb 22, 2014.

Discussion - Brett_64_Mc's Zombie
  1. Ho_Lee_Fok Gold

XP:
    40,940xp
    I know this has been discussed before on a different thread and I have found the zombie around 2-3 times already south east of castle wayvernia, I'm wondering if there are any other reports of player zombies respawning every server restart

2. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    The only player zombie that repeatedly haunts MineZ is Brett_64_MC as far as I know. And sadly, he drops nothing.
    bondc007 likes this.
  3. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Brett_64_MC's zombie spawns every reboot, and has a very low chance to drop his player head and bits of iron armor. The iron armor that drops is a random durability. Also, he can drop a d sword, but it is usually like 20 dura.
  4. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    Incorrect. HCF admin "chris752w" has a zombie that spawns near Romero every reboot; down in the water.
  5. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    I said "as far as I know." because I know I am not omniscient. Anyway, what gear does chris752w's zombie have?
  6. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    None. It is a newly spawned zombie. Sorry if I came across as hostile.
  7. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    I was recently told that Brett_64_MC's zombie appears again along coast across from Castle Wayvernia. Can anyone back this up, or remeber when it used to always spawn there every reboot.
  8. Nokah Platinum

XP:
    528,648xp
    Dunno, but robertthegoat has a zombie that spawns every reboot in front of anemos sanctum.
    kirby5098 and MineReepers like this.
  9. MLG_MLG Platinum

XP:
    343,553xp
    I remember when he used to spawn. I have been up in that area quite a lot recently, and I haven't seen him. I don't see a reason why he would have reappeared either.

There are also player zombies that spawn in the Castle Byesford entrance and in the river north of Geuten, but they never seem to drop anything, unlike Brett_64_MC.
  10. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    I wasn't sure if builders working on the dugeons could of brought back an old map that had it saved or something. Who knows!!
  11. Nokah Platinum

XP:
    528,648xp
    Higly possible that theese new zombies are a side effect of the map reset after the vanilla chunks loaded. The servers were down a long time, and i heard roumours of them having to find a old copy since the newest backup was corrupted/lost. Annyways, something was wrong that day, a normal vanilla chunk to normal reset doesn't take long.
    Andrew_64_MC likes this.
  12. SirSpeedyb Regular Member

XP:
    101,136xp
    There's a play zombie in the middle of the body of water north of Gueten that I have seen on a few occasions. Doesn't drop anything though
  13. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    What about robbertthegoat at anemos sanctum.
  14. Brett_64_MC Platinum

XP:
    44,342xp
    Wow what a nostalgia trip
    kbsfe, zackcolejost and Saviour like this.