1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted BugFixing And About The Next Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lazertester, Feb 19, 2014.

Wasted - BugFixing And About The Next Update | Page 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    I think adding some MineZ-style temporary spawn kits would be great, like extra food or spawn with more bullets.

2. MakingDreamz Regular Member

XP:
    16,382xp
    Great, good to know :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. Sagatario Regular Member

XP:
    15,234xp
    make it so when a normal player revives someone they revive at five hearts, but when the medic revives someone they revive at full hearts
  4. hemi606 Platinum

XP:
    7,885xp
    Maybe make it battlefield style, health kits :3
  5. SnowflakeSnake Regular Member

XP:
    7,337xp
    Y is Shotbow runing Down
  6. Jerdeen Regular Member

XP:
    29xp
    i think the medic should be able to give non-fallen teammates temporary regen or some absorption kinda like a normal golden apple, but maybe regen for a slightly longer duration than said apple. and maybe instant revival or just a quicker revival, and i also like Sagatario's suggestion of having less health with non-medic revival.
    Sagatario likes this.
  7. Dylanw062298 Regular Member

XP:
    74xp
    I cant connect now since the update "Can't resovle hostname: PLEASE HELP MEEEE
  8. RyanJamesClark Regular Member

XP:
    2,924xp
    Wait. So you said broke the jetpack shooting while flying update, then rerolled it. I am a tad bit confused as of whether that means jpers can shoot from the air or not. If you can clear this up for that would be great
  9. Pyro80J Regular Member

XP:
    18,818xp
    I vote for reviving all teammates
  10. _AkaTwix_ Platinum

XP:
    9,874xp
    well, i thinkl that 1 day and 1 week anni kits should be added it took me almosy 6 months pl (2 of them with platunum rank) to get an anni kit. there is also a bug that switches you hotbar layout wehn you change classes, and you should be able to place portals in nexus area. just some suggestions. you should also add jetpacks and mechs to gungame, and expand all exesting maps and add some new ones. it would be a lot of work, but i bet lots of people would like those things and srry for all the spelling errors im syping pretty fast
  11. Jackdeath3 Platinum

XP:
    555,218xp
  12. King_of_Games13 Platinum

XP:
    47,284xp
    you have to be addicted to get them fast... Nowadays i get an anni class every week or even every half a week.
  13. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    Wait what
    It's taken me some 8 months of casual playing/voting to get ONE kit. How much do you play a day? ;_;
  14. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    Do not forget, with the platinum rank you do get 3 times more xp than regular.
    If he gets a class in one week, regulars might be able to do so in three weeks.
    King_of_Games13 likes this.
  15. RulingChicken Regular Member

XP:
    135,122xp
    Cool update! :D It was annoying when somebody exploded the Weapon Cache

sometimes Shotbow should have x2 XP DAYS! and Silvers will get x2.5 xp, gold x3.0, platinum 3.5 xp and normal people will get x2.0 ...
    I think you get too slowly xp if you don't buy it or if you don't buy a premium...

You get the easiest xp from Smash Ranked Match (i think) if you wanna get 25000xp. You get 20 xp per kill, so you need to kill only 1250 times.... -_- i think its too much...
  16. linkenny Regular Member

XP:
    20,986xp
  17. King_of_Games13 Platinum

XP:
    47,284xp
    If i dont have school or much homework i typically play 11 hrs a day. If i have school, i play 0-1 hrs cause of all that homework. I normally get 8000-10000xp on one weekend day. #nolife.
  18. hemi606 Platinum

XP:
    7,885xp
    Is it a bit much if i get 11XP per anni kill? o_O
  19. Deathwing Emerald

XP:
    147,559xp
    thanks a lot lazer's wife ._.
  20. Bassem2 Regular Member

XP:
    27,097xp
    The medic should have a med kit that heals players who lost health faster than just waiting until you heal. + You could heal even if you don't have food. Note: you cannot heal yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.