1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video JumJum's semi-auto melon farm

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by JumJumJR, Jan 25, 2014.

Video - JumJum's semi-auto melon farm | Page 2
  1. TheWargenflorgen Gold

XP:
    10,429xp
    Seriously? 480p is your definition of 'bad'? I can rarely even stream 144p, and 240p is a very rare treat. Not sure I've ever seen 480p.

Did anyone notice how in the Sandbox, Pistons are now called Movers? (Sorry if they're already called that, idk)... Maybe Engineer is happy now.

2. Obsidianmouth Platinum

XP:
    199,091xp
    yea I already stated that before... too bad people dont like to read the whole post to avoid these kind of issues.
  3. TheHermitSpycrab Platinum

XP:
    21,277xp
    Again, it is just as easy to mine mellons and then take an extra (literally) 3 seconds to put them in a chest then it is to do 20 mins of building as noobs who don't understand break the whole thing down, and then put the chest underground where most people won't notice it. :/
    Leocles likes this.
  4. Leocles Gold

XP:
    19,471xp
    Seems pointless. Is pointless.
  5. squizze Platinum

XP:
    150,361xp
    Ooh, Very smart JumJum. Much noms. c:
  6. TheHermitSpycrab Platinum

XP:
    21,277xp
    For the 37th time, this is NOT a good idea! As much as I love to burst people's bubbles, I feel a twinge of regret telling you this is a really unhelpful idea.
  7. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    May I ask how this is the case?
  8. Iceember Platinum

XP:
    5,000xp
    Lego, you honestly are becoming somewhat of a pest on the anni forums. It was something jum wanted to do and it worked out pretty well so why can't you just be nice for once and just marvel in the works of the semi-auto farm?
    Back on topic though- Nice farm. Now if there is a way you can use a dispenser or two to move the melon to an aboveground chest that would be awesome. Next challenge: Auto-potion brewing! (But honestly that one is pretty easy and so long as you have a gold supply you can provide the team with much needed potions.)
  9. Leocles Gold

XP:
    19,471xp

There is nothing marvelous about it to me or Lego. I can see JumJum was helping his team so I'm not going to get on his case.
  10. TheHermitSpycrab Platinum

XP:
    21,277xp
    The issue is: It does not save any effort or time. Why take half the game setting it all up while noobs break it and then put a chest underground where people don't notice it all when you could just pick them up and put them in a chest. It doesn't mine the melons for you, so if you stand back and look at the difference between the two you see one is just a lot of setup.
  11. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    Please stop trashing and spamming this (and of course other) threads.
    Thanks.
  12. Iceember Platinum

XP:
    5,000xp
    Spamming and trashing I don't think were the words you were looking for. There isn't any spam in this thread and only few people *cough lego cough* are trashing. Everyone else is pretty respectful and as I mentioned before, I see nothing that could clearly be marked in this thread as "spam"
  13. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that I've cleaned this thread before replying to it.
    Let's stick to the topic now - if there's anything else, contact me via a private conversation. Thanks.
  14. Iceember Platinum

XP:
    5,000xp
    I forgot to mention. I read the post last night, before you had a chance to clean it up and from where I sat, and what I classify as "Spam" and "trash" must be completely different from yours.