1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Stats problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Stormy, Feb 17, 2015.

Annihilation - Stats problem
  1. Stormy Gold

XP:
    74,232xp
    I understand that recently most players got their stats back on anni due to update - Kills, nexus damage etc. My stats are still not updated. I would acknowledge if someone could do something about it.

2. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    Please state what your current statistics are and what is not working properly or is missing at all.
  3. Stormy Gold

XP:
    74,232xp

I don´t fully remember my current stats. I now have about a 1000 player kills maybe, but I had about 15000 player kills before I changed my name. Aren't you able to check that yourself since you guys can give players back their stats. I expect it to connect both ways, but I am not in the position to say that, just my hypothesis.
  4. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    I'm unsure what exactly you are asking here.

From what i have seen, No-one has got any lost stats back in the way of numbers, they have just caught up with achievements and kit unlocks that have not been happening.

For instance, there was a bug whereby you would get the relevant amount of nexus hits, but you would not see the achievement or get the kit unlocked, even though your total was above the requirement.

The recent "fix" for that meant as soon as someone hit a nexus after the fix was implemented, the system checked the amount of hits they have, realised they were over the mark required, and gave them the kit unlock and achievement.

From what i know and have heard, Any points, or stats, that have accrued while the "stats not recording" glitch was happening are not given back at all, as they are physically not recorded anywhere, and were being purged at the end of each game, pushing the player back to the stats levels they started the game with.

There is a third issue, which was the name changes.

Any stats accrued after a name change, in certain circumstances, were not saving to the database properly (because the forum account and online player were not saving correctly due to the namechange)
    Once the namechange was seen on the website, any stats accumulated between the namechange, and it updating on the website, where lost and unrecoverable.

I feel this last part is perhaps what happened in your case? and if so, won't get the lost statistics or XP back.

We simply don't have the details recorded anywhere.

If you could explain a little more about your individual case, we may be missing something...
  5. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    My stats have appeared to have reset a little while back.
    For me it was like a stat reset even though I kept all my classes but the stats where completely reset. This was before I changed my name. I just changed my name yesterday from Unicycle43 to MC_Villager which I'm only keeping 30 days ; )
  6. Mapfu Silver

XP:
    8,950xp
    For me my bow kills and maybe melee are not going up. I already got warrior but I can't unlock archer and I'm certain that I have 100 but it's stuck on 92.
    MC_Villager likes this.
  7. Stormy Gold

XP:
    74,232xp
    That tells me what I need to know. Farewell my 15000 player kills :( I don't really mind, was just hoping for it but never expected it to be fixed.
  8. AardvarkGoatMan Gold

XP:
    5,134xp
    MY STATS ARE GONE AS WELL SO I DON"T HAVE SCOUT OR HEALER give me my stats admins!
  9. CaptLejar Regular Member

XP:
    11,234xp
    My wins stat doesnt update :c
    I have 13 since a 4 weeks!
  10. Reia1139 Silver

XP:
    111,351xp
    My name has NOT been changed at all however i am noticing that they are not updating correctly. I had 52 bow kills, then I killed 6 more people with my bow and my stats said 58- but then when I joined a new game and checked again it was down to 56 this is very frustrating for someone trying to unlock the archer class. I'm not sure what the issue is for me seeing as everyone else is having issues due to name changes and I have not changed my name...
  11. AardvarkGoatMan Gold

XP:
    5,134xp
    same for em but it happened once after 1.6 so i shouldd have scout and healer but NOOO