1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Website Shop won't let me purchase XP

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Ainnise, Feb 28, 2015.

Website - Shop won't let me purchase XP
  1. Ainnise Silver

XP:
    13,771xp
    I figured i'd buy myself a quick 100k XP .... so i went to your shop. It asks me to enter my user name.... so i do and Nothing happens.... OMG so i enter my user name a second time...And it brings up a text field with info .... No way to purchase anything thru that. OK i think must be under premium...
    So i click premium and Enter my User name again. and wooooo! a list of purchasable services! COOL! i think so i click on the 100k XP buy button... then click ADD to Cart and..... nothing.

Repeat subscription payment XP package 3-4 more times.... Cart still empty. WTF guys i mean if you don't WANT my money it's cool but don't dangle a carrot of XP package in front of my face and then be like APRIL FOOLS you can't buy shit!

2. Ainnise Silver

XP:
    13,771xp
    LOL i did your job for you. OK so i tried a few different things and found out.... It's the browser.

Do NOT use safari when attempting to make purchases it is not comparable currently with the system they are using. I was able to work it through Firefox because lets be honest he's so much cooler than safari.