1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix hi i got a question

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Masacresaw3, Mar 29, 2015.

No Prefix - hi i got a question
  1. Masacresaw3 Gold

XP:
    9,628xp
    i got another account called deadgun99 and i will like to buy silver to deadgun99 and platinum to this account the silver i buy to deadgun99 can help me to be emerald on Masacresaw3 ?

2. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Well, the requirements for Emerald is to be Platinum, and buy $250 USD on the same account & email.
    So unfortunately I think you can't do that.
  3. Teknology_ Obsidian

XP:
    498,171xp
    The purchase has to be made from the same email. It does not matter which username/account the purchase is applied too as long as you use the same paypal account/email each time. Once you get 250$ you have to email the staff via Contact Us to get the rank.
  4. JUSTGioDM Emerald

XP:
    23,153xp
    I'll clear it up...
    First off all, you need to got platinum on your accouny where you liked Emerald on.
    Second, you need to donate 250$ to shotbow, so if you buy your own plat, you already donate 100$ so you need 150$ more etc...
    Thirth, it needs to be all buyed on 1 paypal e-mail, 1 paysafecard username etc...
    For the "boost" to emerald, you can donate everyone you want.
    And to finish, send an e-mail to highlife with the "Contact us" link in the left bottom of this page and say that you donated 250$ to shotbow and include your paypal/paysafecard account
  5. Masacresaw3 Gold

XP:
    9,628xp
    I will pay it with the same paypal account