1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Anime Discussions Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ju1cY_0n3, Aug 31, 2013.

Anime Discussions Thread | Page 2
  1. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp

Navarr is probably adding SAO's Marriages to Unavowed. You know... the one where they share their inventory.

Anyways,

I prefer those Romantic Comedies such as Oreimo and Henneko. (Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi :heart:)

I honestly love "love triangles" (and those love squares + pentagons etc.)

I recommend Henneko, Attack on Titan (Shingeki no kyojin), the World God Only Knows, Oreimo (There are 3 OVA's that finish it up.) and Sword Art Online.

Henneko - "Hentai" Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Oreimo - Ore no imoto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Attack on Titan - Shingeki no kyojin
    I would watch it... but it's too ecchi for me ;c

2. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp

Yeah i agree here, its often too much. But the story and action scenes are good, it makes up for it.
  3. kwinstuh Gold

XP:
    42,008xp
    I feel like with Sword Art Online it was a hit or miss. My friends who played MMORPGs (Maplestory, GW2, etc.) liked it and those who didn't couldn't connect to it as well.
    Watching SAO is like reliving my childhood.
    I wonder when this technology will be available to the average gamer.. To actually 'feel' things in the game.
  4. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp

Well... the occulus rift is the vision for that technology....
  5. kwinstuh Gold

XP:
    42,008xp
    Vision is easy & we already have motion sensory games .. :D get to work admins !!!!!
  6. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp

Totally doesn't cost over 1000 dollars already....

Anyways, it would be cool if Virtual Reality (Full) would be invented during our life times.
  7. kwinstuh Gold

XP:
    42,008xp
    Hence why I said available to the average gamer c;
    Check out BTOOOM! It was okay but I disliked the ending.
  8. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp
    I doubt that the virtual reality technology we currently have will ever be available to the averange gamer, it requires a superpc and a full motioncapture suit...

I personally think neurotec will be the key, using the human brain to process these things. It would also get rid of suits or other equipment.
    But this tec would be even more advanced than the occulus rift. We wont see this. Maybe such tec is available in 300-500 years or so :/.
  9. kwinstuh Gold

XP:
    42,008xp
    A girl can dream c:
  10. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp
    Yes! And watch animu! C:
  11. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp
    I still can't believe that I used to not like anime. But then again, that was when I was 6 when I was first introduced to it.
  12. Ju1cY_0n3 Emerald

XP:
    16,463xp
  13. slitherman_ Platinum

XP:
    13,336xp
    DEATH NOTE AND SOUL EATER FTW

srsly why has no one suggested death note

And pokemon, but at times it can be so sad(like the first time when pikachu almost died :( )
    And it is getting sort of crappy nowadays, the old ones were better
  14. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    Mmhm. In the next 300-500 years, we create neuro-helmets that can read your mind, and you think about being an anime character. Best way to use it evaaaa! :lmao: Les go!
    Spirited Away is kinda creepy, if you look into the deeper meanings of it. But meh. Anime will always be Anime.
  15. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp

Not really reading your mind, more like forcing you to sleep and then you ''dream'' the game. I really think this could work.
    Not sure how save this would be to use thou... I mean think about all this virus crap n stuff. For a multiplayer game you would have to connect you brain to the internet...
  16. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    And just think... If you connect computers to the internet, and they get hacked, they can literally be controlled. Won't it be a little... worse for the human mind to be controlled by another? Lol, and I just wanted to play some anime...
  17. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp

What do the ratings mean? In germany we just use 0+, 6+, 12+, 16+, 18+ and the highest ''nicht freigegeben für kinder'' (i dont really understand the last one thou, isnt that essentially 18+?)
  18. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp
    Another good anime is

IS: Infinite Stratos (PG 13)

It is a mecha- romance - Harem - etc.

Basically, man can wear a mech that is can only be worn by girls. He then goes to a this mech school... and as you know, it can only be worn by girls so....

All girl school + 1 guy.

SPOILERS :

Oh and.... love pentagon inbound.
  19. squishsquash18 Regular Member

XP:
    127,534xp
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - This one is pretty good but it's a lil bit weird at start so don't judge by the first episode.
    Elemental Gelade - This one is a bit more kid-ish than the other one but it's fun to watch.
    Umineko no Naku Koro ni (Rated 17+) - I enjoyed this one.
    Mirai Nikki - One of the best I've seen and I recommend EVERYONE to watch it!!

I tried to choose ones which not many people know about
  20. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp
    BUMP,

So... anyone got a good romance/comedy anime for me?