1. Shotbow is now 1.8 compatible! It is recommended you play on Minecraft version 1.7.5 for the best experience, but you may join with any 1.7 or 1.8 client.

Discussion Wasted Bugs

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by xXKidMinecraft, Jul 10, 2013.

Discussion - Wasted Bugs | Page 2
  1. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    47,085xp
    Yay, bye scopes!! And I still can't play Wasted..
  2. ibuckshot5 Platinum

XP:
    1,905xp
    How'd he get in?
  3. PurplePugs Regular Member

XP:
    1,456xp
    Here's a bug I think we've all experienced... TURRET TEAM KILLLAS! If you punch the guy in a turret it kills them.
  4. ibuckshot5 Platinum

XP:
    1,905xp
    POWER: GREATLY OVERRATED
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  5. Leo256 Platinum

XP:
    19,915xp
    How do u get on wasted? when i try from the lobby it doesnt work.
  6. xXKidMinecraft Gold

XP:
    32,625xp
    Since they opened Wasted back up, I have found lots of new bugs. First off, I get stuck on a horse and can't move or shoot my gun or anything. It seems the only thing I can do is chat and that is no fun. Second, when i go into the Wasted lobby, it says you have died like on MineZ. And lastly, when I went to a drop zone, it doesn't do anything and just shows the beacon. It doesn't let me capture it or anything and it's very frustrating:mad:!
  7. xXKidMinecraft Gold

XP:
    32,625xp
    Just try exiting the server and going back in, that works for me most of the time!;)
  8. PurplePugs Regular Member

XP:
    1,456xp
    Here is something I hate personally DOWNLOADING TEXTURE PACKS! D: i miss the texture pack being automatic on the server. I am just to stupid to download t my self. Please make the texture pack auto again!
    xXKidMinecraft likes this.
  9. xXKidMinecraft Gold

XP:
    32,625xp
  10. xXKidMinecraft Gold

XP:
    32,625xp
    I posted the link like a second after you said that haha. Have fun!