1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Annihilation 1.6 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by SocomX1, Jan 2, 2015.

Annihilation - Annihilation 1.6 Bug Thread | Page 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Led Gold

XP:
    160,667xp
    Hmm. From what I recall you always had to right click the ability to activate the life drain, but correct me if wrong.

2. UrMadM8 Platinum

XP:
    34,062xp
    Bug Description: Lumberjack's double-log effect doesnt save log damage values
    Recreation Steps: Mine any log other than oak (eg. Acacia) with Lumberjack. If you get a bonus log, it will always be oak.
    Date Recreated:1/16/2015
    Region: US, Cherokee Map, Acacia Logs
  3. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    Intentional, iirc.

Bug Description: Succubus drain backfires, even when health is below 8 (4 hearts).
    Recreation Steps: Hit a leather player with a stone sword three times, no criticals. This should bring them just below 4 hearts (8 damage). Then drain them. This may/may not backfire and deal the succubus damage, as in this picture.
    Date Recreated: Jan 16 2015
    Region: US
    The 1.6 thread said that the Succubus active was not changed, and the old one was 8 HP. If this was a nerf to succubus (decreasing the health from which drain works), it should be posted to the changelog.
  4. Bergmanman Platinum

XP:
    558,653xp
    Yet another succubus bug....

Bug Description: When using the succubus active ability successfully, it sometimes doesn't drop the player's armor, as if it broke it on death.
    Recreation Steps: Play succubus, get a player with iron armor below 40% health (even though I still think that's a bug as well), use the active ability on him, and there is a chance that he will drop all of his items except his armor.
    Date Recreated: 1/17/2015
  5. SeegerCraft Platinum

XP:
    267,469xp
    Bug Description: It is possible to place water in the Wither "room" (you can destroy with the water the portals....)
    Recreation Steps: Go to the wither, place water
    Date Recreated: 17-01-2015
    Region:EU
    DaFunkPvP and Ledari like this.
  6. OmaPolyester Gold

XP:
    17,241xp
    Bug Description: Engineer can't destroy blocks with his bunker buster.
    Recreation Steps: Go Engineer -> Place Bunker buster in an enemy building -> Nothing happens.
    Date Recreated: 17.01.2015 - 23:47
    Region: EU
  7. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    Bug Description: Engineer doesn't blow up walls
    Recreation Steps: Place a tnt beside enemy walls
    Date Recreated: 1/18/15
  8. The_Warmonger Platinum

XP:
    31,434xp
    Bug Description: Hunter doesn't have any wolfs
    Recreation Steps: Spawn as Hunter, you don't have first wolf. Kill enemy - you will not receive wolf.
    Date Recreated: 17.01.15
    Region: EU/US
  9. UrMadM8 Platinum

XP:
    34,062xp
    Bug Description: Class Change Portals allow easy combat escape
    Recreation Steps: Use enemy class change portal during nexus rush, you will be teleported to your base
    Date Recreated:1/18/2015
    Region: US, Cherokee Map
    asdfca likes this.
  10. bellyjellybean Platinum

XP:
    102,562xp
    Bug Description: Defender Glitch- Extra hearts for all classes
    Recreation Steps: Be defender when your nexus has low hp so you get extra hearts, then change classes to anything else. You keep the extra hearts.
    Date Recreated:1/17/2015
    Region: US (Andorra and Canyon for sure, probably every map)
  11. TechoNinja Platinum

XP:
    186,791xp
    Bug Description: Enchanters Extra levels don't save your life when you run out of health
    Recreation Steps: Have your life drained until your just about dead, the next hit should kill you instead of taking it out of your enchantment levels
    Date Recreated:1/18/2015
    Region: US Coastal
  12. Bergmanman Platinum

XP:
    558,653xp
    For my 5th or 6th succubus bug report:

Bug Description: This is related to assassin's decoy ability. While chasing someone and preparing the right click to use the succubus ability on them, if they decoy at the right time, it will instantly use the ability on them. The problem is that the decoy is considered to have 20 health, so it instantly kills you.
    Recreation Steps: Use the succubus ability on the decoy of an assassin and it will make you take 20 damage.
    Date Recreated: 1/19/2015
  13. UrMadM8 Platinum

XP:
    34,062xp
    Bug Description: Transporters get exp/messaged for using their own teleporters.
    Recreation Steps: Place a TP and use it. You will recieve exp for a player using your TP, and you will see a message telling you that you used your TP.
    Date Recreated: 1/19/2015
    kirbybubbles likes this.
  14. bellyjellybean Platinum

XP:
    102,562xp
    This happened even before 1.5/1.6, not sure if it was a bug that was never fixed though :stuck_out_tongue:
    MrPickaxe007 likes this.
  15. Squidchop Gold

XP:
    77,051xp
    Bug Description: iceman doesn't slow
    Recreation Steps: pick iceman, hit people, no one gets slowed
    Date Recreated: 1/20/15
    Region: California (i guess)
  16. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    Enemies need to hit Iceman, not opposite.
  17. kirbybubbles Platinum

XP:
    68,092xp
    Iceman class description says

"Hitting your enemies slows them."

either description is wrong, or the described ability is bugged
  18. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    From the Annihilation 1.6.3 update log:

19. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Description: I was on an Annihilation game with full diamond and 13 hearts with the Berserker class, and then I lagged out or something, probably an internet or connection to Shotbow crash, but when I came back, I had 7 hearts.
    Recreation Steps: Get any amount of hearts with the Berserker class and log out then log back in.
    Recreation Date: 1/22/2015 7:24 PM GMT
  20. kirbybubbles Platinum

XP:
    68,092xp
    Description: All Anni games are down (no visible matches, and the premium only one is the only option, but it's capped at phase 5)

Date: 23/01/2015

Recreation steps: My GUESS is that when there was only one joinable game, it didn't hit 90 players, and so no new game started. After all games finished no one could play anni (THIS IS A GUESS)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.