1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ No grapple?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by kirby5098, Dec 16, 2014.

MineZ - No grapple?
  1. kirby5098 Platinum

XP:
    120,045xp
    I just purchased premium, and from what I have seen, I am supposed to receive a grapple when I spawn; however, this does not seem to happen. Was the perk simply removed, or is it a bug?

2. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Is this MineZ 2 or MineZ classic? All MineZ platinum have a grapple, unless the EULA buzz was bugged for you. But otherwise I'm pretty sure MineZ 2 has no grapples for platinum on spawn. I mean, a grapple in the XP shop is like 24.000 XP for you guys to buy one. I would suspect you wouldn't need a spawn kit grapple . . .
  3. kirby5098 Platinum

XP:
    120,045xp
    I was talking about Minez classic.
  4. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Oof.
    I think it might be your account migrating off the the EULA thing, I'm pretty sure when EULA was active all platinums lost their grapple. Other than that, I have no explanation why you don't have one.
  5. kirby5098 Platinum

XP:
    120,045xp
    Oh, ok. Thank you for letting me know; so I'm assuming that I will not be receiving one?
  6. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Well MineZ classic has been left alone for quite a while, I'm pretty sure all platinum have a grapple kit, but since MineZ is so low profile you mightn't get your grapple soon.
  7. Ewayne Platinum

XP:
    251,905xp
    Hello! If you purchased your premium package after August 31st, the Weak Grapple spawn item will not appear in your spawn kit. Changes had to be made due to the EULA change, and, as of this date, this rule has remained unchanged.
  8. kirby5098 Platinum

XP:
    120,045xp
    Thank you for letting me know!