1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion MineZ Full Scale War?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Tetraporc, Jun 7, 2013.

Discussion - MineZ Full Scale War?
?

Would you be interested in a community (no admins) run full scale MineZ war?

Poll closed Jun 14, 2013.
I want the full scale war and special events that will affect it 83 vote(s) 76.9%
I want the full scale war, but without special events affecting it 20 vote(s) 18.5%
I don't want the full scale war, but you should still do special events 1 vote(s) 0.9%
I don't want any of this and you should feel bad 4 vote(s) 3.7%
  1. Tetraporc Platinum

XP:
    35,970xp
    After the success of my recent 'Final Stand' event and all of the positive feedback that I got, I came up with an even grander, crazier project : a war fought on the entirety of the MineZ map and over an extended period, like say summer, which just happens to be around the corner, and I wanted to know if you, the MineZ community would be interested in such a thing? If so, then I'll get to work on it, if not then it will become an impossible dream of mine.

Without going too much into detail, there would be 2 teams, Red and Green (If only there were more available dyes in MineZ :'c, then there could be more teams) and they would fight to control the MineZ map. The map would be split up into different territories, each containing one landmark (towns, bridges, loot spots, etc.) and once a week (maybe twice) the teams could fight to control these spots at a specific time that has yet to be determined on a server that has also yet to be determined. That server would be known as the 'War Server' (only for those who participate, for other people, it will still be a regular server).

I was also thinking that I could continue doing events like the today, maybe once a month, but that would have an impact of some sort on the development of the war.

2. epestus Platinum

XP:
    37,191xp
    This sounds like a great idea :)
  3. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    This sounds really fun :lmao:
    And it's winter for me :(
    Easts7 likes this.
  4. Tetraporc Platinum

XP:
    35,970xp
    Ugh. DAMMIT HEMISPHERES! Get yo' shit straight!
  5. 6_Pool Platinum

XP:
    99,367xp
    Tetraporc..you're insane..but this is amazing. I WILL DO THIS!!!! LEMME JUMP ON THIS WAGON!
    GeneralWaffle64 likes this.
  6. buckygrad Regular Member

XP:
    2,163xp
    This sounds insane....LETS DO IT!
  7. Classy_Scrub Silver

XP:
    19,151xp
    ^^ wat he said- nuff said
  8. kwinstuh Gold

XP:
    42,008xp
    full support meatloaf :heart:
  9. codepsilon Regular Member

XP:
    28,768xp
    Omg YES , but what happens when the clique shows up to ruin our fun?
  10. Tetraporc Platinum

XP:
    35,970xp
    Actually, today's event had some Clique members (I think, not sure), so I don't think they are bent on ruining people's fun as much as most believe.
  11. Tetraporc Platinum

XP:
    35,970xp

Meatloaf?
    kwinstuh likes this.
  12. miner_roy Platinum

XP:
    56,127xp
    count me in also you can get more colours brown(cocoa beans) and yellow(lime+rose red)
  13. Tetraporc Platinum

XP:
    35,970xp
    Brown looks too much like red and the yellow, unless it's specific to MineZ, doesn't work.
  14. miner_roy Platinum

XP:
    56,127xp
    hmm ok
  15. Iceywave Silver

XP:
    50,395xp
    Yes Please. I will have an Inventory filled with just Bread and Diamond Swords. +1 Bottle :)
  16. Prophettt Platinum

XP:
    8,067xp
    I love the idea. Also one little suggestion is to change from Dyed Leather Chestplates to helmets. :wink:
  17. mintycolo Regular Member

XP:
    8,387xp
    Decent idea. I among others won't participate if it's on US. 1000+ ping is no fun.
  18. King0fCakes Gold

XP:
    34,153xp
    Tetra, great idea, but I think you're forgetting about dye mixing and cocoa beans can be used for dyes so there CAN be more than 2 teams!
  19. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
    Yes please. I'd love this.
    It'd be winter for me as well :wink:
  20. Tetraporc Platinum

XP:
    35,970xp
    I was going to change it to any piece of dyed leather.
    boss7654 and Prophettt like this.