1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Unfair Advantages in Annihilation.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DarChromus, Oct 23, 2014.

Annihilation - Unfair Advantages in Annihilation.
  1. Mr_Cente Platinum

XP:
    79,473xp
    Hi, I hardly post on the forums but a couple of things have gotten me upset. For one. In a coastal game we were rushed by 15 strength and regeneration people...then they were farming us by standing at our spawnpoints and not letting us spawn in, then we are getting rushed by a whole clan of green strength rushers at the same time as we are being rushed by the other team. Strength has been debuffed a bit I have heard. But it still seems a bit too much. I also think buckets cause a lot of lag to the server and to everyone on it. Also the new nexus "fix" should be redone.

Basically what I want to be solved is:
    • Allow Map creators to style their nexus area to make the new fix look better. Or at least get a builder from the staff to do it.
    • Give players 1-5 seconds of invincibility or resistance 3 to stop from spawnpoint farming or change up the spawnpoints. (Also you as an admin choose how much resistance or seconds of invincibility we should have by default)
    • Disable the crafting of buckets or use of buckets since they are a known source of lag
    • Fix the one spawnpoint on Castaway that is right next to the stairs and the portal since I tend to get stuck in the slab every time I spawn there. (Not sure if it's just me experiencing that)
    If these are not bugs or do not fit this forum tell me where it will and if these do not become implemented then it's only my suggestions. Thanks.

2. 55trixton55 Platinum

XP:
    17,584xp
    What i want to say about the nexus is, LEAVE IT. the creators of the maps made the nexus a certain way for a certain reason. I dontthink changing it with out the creators consent is bs.
    please next time theres going

to be a change, notify the builder, and make a poll on what it is you will change. that will let you know what the community wants with out too much trouble.
    i don't think anything should be done about strength and all. its fine the way it is, its kind of rare to see a 15 man str rush.
    but i do agree on changing that spawn point for castaway, thats annoying.
    DarChromus likes this.
  3. bchaikovsky Silver

XP:
    18,289xp
    Um... This isnt a bug. Try posting in the Annihilation section of the forum.