1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ 2 - Post your bugs here!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Goldblade, Oct 17, 2014.

MineZ - MineZ 2 - Post your bugs here! | Page 20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    2 bugs:

Bug Description: Quests give empty alerts
    Recreation Steps: Do a quest, then check your alerts
    Date Recreated: 12/12/2014
    Region: US

Bug Description: XP shop bought ruined sword is more powerful than found ruined stone sword
    Recreation Steps: Buy the stone sword, then find a stone sword (found will be +4 attack damage, bought will be +5 attack damage)
    Date Recreated: 12/12/2014

2. Dillon19910 Platinum

XP:
    60,369xp
    Bug Description: House keeps reverting back to an unfinished balcony on server reset, even after completion.
    Recreation Steps: House Balcony stuck at 99% finished. When I complete and start a new upgrade it all reverts back to the 99% balcony the next day.
    Date Recreated: 12/11/14 and 12/12/14

This is annoying, ive lost over 30 iron and 20 wool to this bug....
  3. KittensZ Platinum

XP:
    34,426xp
    Bug Description: Modifying the theme of "trim" sections of your house doesn't work properly
    Recreation Steps: Have a farm and a balcony and try to modify the trim section between them, it will instead modify the farm or balcony.
    Date Recreated: 12/13/2014
  4. BlindPotter Platinum

XP:
    132,132xp
    Bug Description: Torches are gone on reboot. When I turn on lights via "Manage House" sign, all torches appear, including one that replaces a ladder block. This prevents me from going upstairs.
    Recreation Steps: Own a house with a second floor. Have house kind of reset on reboot. You should notice all torches gone. Turn on torches with the Manage House sign. You will notice torches come back in "off" setting. (Side Bug: When you turn on torches, they sometimes vanish again) You will also notice a torch appeared in front of your ladder, and it replaced the ladder that used to be there.
    Picture:
    [IMG]
    Date Recreated: 12/12/14 and 12/13/14
    Estranged_Poet likes this.
  5. MrQubis Regular Member

XP:
    5,196xp
    when I die and respawn I always respawn in the eastern side of the world. and hat is anoing. alwaqys near the tower
    jonhydude likes this.
  6. hal_at_g2 Platinum

XP:
    225,812xp
    my balcony upgrade was rolled back at recent server rebooting.

and if I made balcony, next server rebooting causes progress rollback always.

I got such rollback too many times (about 7~9). then, i rebuiled my house, but it happened again.

fix that bug, please.

postscript:
    it happened again. and if it happened, chest contents are rollbacked also.
  7. LordAimPoint Platinum

XP:
    129,128xp
    hello today i try to off and on my Torch this happen pls fix :([IMG]

file:///C:/Users/Lok/Desktop/2014-12-16_21.28.24.png
  8. Rezzarezz Regular Member

XP:
    4,151xp
    This is about NPCs in Asindia. Sometimes they are standing near the storage chest, sometimes they are dead, and we can't do quests and buy items because players are pushing them into the water to kill them.
    Is there possible to make them stand in one place to not move or build a house for them? Plss :neutral_face:
  9. bchaikovsky Silver

XP:
    18,289xp

Just server hop. :)
  10. hal_at_g2 Platinum

XP:
    225,812xp
    postscript again:
    if rollback happened, house decay count renewal is rollbacked also, probably.
    (my house was new, but after rollback, my house become "looks really tired", its not TLC area.)
  11. MrQubis Regular Member

XP:
    5,196xp
    zombies spawn under the house in colus. here is the coordinates 2779 7192
  12. HolographicWoe Regular Member

XP:
    85,788xp
  13. l_petey Regular Member

XP:
    17,327xp
    I cannot connect to Longton on US Minez2 Server
    IGN l_petey

It says
    Exception Connecting:IOException : Connection reset by peer @ sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImp:-2
  14. l_petey Regular Member

XP:
    17,327xp
    I have the same porblem! Did you fix it somehow?
  15. l_petey Regular Member

XP:
    17,327xp
    Update, I can connect to all the other servers I.E. Yawpton, Grimdale, Pravus etc.
    But my house is in Longton and I need to drop off materials
  16. LittleFlo8311 Platinum

XP:
    218,587xp
    Mine did this too..... Lost everything yesterday and it went back to 78% complete after the 4pm server reset on the Knoxmore server my house is located next to the watchtower and when it reset it left my doors open and went back to a time I used to carry all my stuff on me so, my chest was empty off all my chain and diamond sword........ Heartbreaking
  17. LittleFlo8311 Platinum

XP:
    218,587xp

A lot of time they are pushed into the wheel well edges, up the cobble stairs next to the entrance, or to the market. Many times that people think they are dead they have only been hidden. It does suck very much that people are killing them but, it does help that a lot of times you can search and find them rather than server hop. Alot of times when you server hop to pick up the quest you loose the quest going back and forth for some reason as well.
  18. Dillon19910 Platinum

XP:
    60,369xp
    Just an FYI, your house is permanently stuck like that. So until they fix this bug you cannot do anything with your house.

I haven't tested trying to cancel the upgrade though.... I don't wanna cancel mine at 99% to test it out....
  19. Qvanchi Regular Member

XP:
    1,914xp
    So, this isnt really a bug, but in MineZ2 me and my friend arent joining the same game even though we both join Crymoore, it is really annoying
  20. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    Bug Description: House is gone
    Recreation Steps: Perhaps the Admin commands we were using? The server crashes at 4 pm Central? I dunno
    Date Recreated: 12/20/2014
    Region: US Knoxmoor

Two of us lost our houses. possibly three of us, I haven't looked yet at house 3. We had given each other Admin privs to our three houses.

Today after the reset, they were gone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.